Chapter 7

A/N: I don’t know when this fic is going to end, I just kinda had a vague outline for it. Glad you guys seem to be enjoying it so far~ If you want you can check out my other stuff, I have a new MCR one along with a LoZ fic called Choice, which is on FF.net. Too many books and fanfictions, so little time…

Update: I’ve organized the next 3 or 4 chapters. Be happy, even though this is a short update.

oooOOOooo

Day 4

You aren’t the first to wake up the next morning; when you do, the guys all give you giant smiles and you wonder just what the heck is going on. “Uh…guys? What’s wrong with you?”

“I don’t know how you did it, but you got Andy to say hello to us this morning,” CC says. “And the food’s gone!”

“All he’ll say is that you two had a little chat last night…” Ashley narrows his eyes at you suspiciously. “Care to tell?”

Your eyes flick over to Andy who might still be curled up in a ball, but you can see a ghost of a smile pass over his lips as you reply. “You wish.”

“I do wish!” The guys laugh.

There’s a morning tap on the door and C, or Kevin as you guess you should call him, shuffles in, but he doesn’t have a breakfast plate in hand. Jinxx must see the confused look on your face because he nudges you and hands you a small piece of waffle.

“I have news,” he says, looking down at you with a slight sneer. “Your petty little tour manager Jon has sent us a little message.” He holds up an envelope. Jake reaches for it but C/Kevin clicks his tongue and lifts his arm, just out of reach for the guitarist. “No no no.

You don’t get to see it. I’m just here to read it off.”

“Well, get on with it,” CC growls.

“Fine!” The man takes a piece of paper from the envelope that’s folded in half and unfolds it to read the words. “We have received and considered your note and will leave the agreed ransom by a tree here, blah blah blah. It is no more or less than what you have required and we will leave it off at this time, blah blah blah.” Kevin puts the letter back inside. “A and B are on their way over already and should be back within a few hours. I will come back when that happens.” Turning around, he leaves the room.

“Well at least he cares,” You quip negatively.

“Don’t be so down, Y/N,” says Jake, patting you on the shoulder. “We could be getting home today.”

“I hate to be a party pooper, but it doesn’t seem like it should be so easy.” Jinxx runs a hand through his coarse, unwashed hair. All of you smell pretty nasty at this point, having to pee in a few bottles in the corner; not that you’re passing much anyway. “We’ve only been here a couple days.”

“Isn’t that all it takes?” Ashley counters. “You get kidnapped and held for ransom, your family gets the note, goes to the police, eventually pays the ransom and you go back home. I think you’re looking into it a little much.”

You shrug. “I think he’s right, Jinxx.”

Jinxx just shakes his head. “Alright, think what you want. But I’m prepared to stay here longer.”