Chapter 11

A/N: Was this chapter a little weird? I don’t know. Feedback? oh and sorry for any weird formatting issues from copying/pasting directly from Microsoft Word DX

This marks the beginning of my hiatus. Ciao for now! (why did I write that plz don’t kill me)

                                                                             OoooOooO

Day 5 of being kidnapped

3 days to live

“Well well well, what do we have here?” A snarls, his lips twisting into an evil smile. You feel your face turn pale white. Andy comes beside you and grips your hand tightly as a comforting gesture, but it’s probably too late now.

“Run!” Jinxx yells, whirling around and signaling for you all to do the same. As quickly as you can on such a short notice, you whirl around also, hand intertwined with Andy’s, and begin pounding your feet down the dingy hallway-

“Not so fast.” The strong grip of B tugs your collar, choking you as you swing backwards. This rips you out of Andy’s grip. You begin coughing immediately and the members of the band wheel back around, noticing your trouble.

“Y/N!” CC yells. Andy comes roaring for you, charging back down towards your assailants. Right before he reaches you, Kevin steps forward to block him. He would’ve gone barreling right through him if B hadn’t pulled a knife out and held it up to your neck.

“Be careful,” he warns in a dark voice. Andy stops short in his tracks as the others accompany him. You see the frightened looks on their faces. At least you know they won’t abandon you, but you’re just as concerned for their safety as they are for yours. Probably even more- you’re just some fan, and they’re a big band. People are actually going to miss them if everything goes wrong.

You can feel the edge of the knife poking ever so slightly into the skin of your neck. It scares you; you are afraid to so much as breathe, but since you kind of need oxygen, you take short, shallow breaths, trying not to move your jugular vein. If you mess up, he might stab you in the neck or worse, slash your head clean off. And that would be the end of you.

You can’t see his face but you can hear the smirk in his voice. “That’s better, pretty one. Now you five, be good little gay emos and step back inside your room.”

                Andy and Ashley look like they’re about to rip the guy’s throat off, but you know they can’t do anything about it. Not while you’re in mortal danger. This guy could kill you in an instant if he was provoked.

                With exasperated sighs, the band members hang their heads and begin walking back to the room you had fought so hard to escape. B forces you to walk, keeping the knife at a little more distance away from your neck, but still threateningly close.

                “Looks like we’ll have to fix the door,” Kevin says gruffly, shoving his partner’s shoulder aside in a joking manner. You emit a cry as the blade nicks your neck. Nothing too serious, but you can already feel the depth of the cut. The red liquid drips down your neck underneath your shirt, staining your clothes and falling down further and further.

                “Don’t you dare!” Jake growls, giving the men the finger as he stalks back into the room. “Leave Y/N alone!”

                “I do what I want,” B smirks as you both reach the door; he shoves you inside and you land hard on the ground. “What do you want to do now, Andy?”