Chapter 12

Day 6 of being kidnapped

2 days to live

The next morning B and Kevin guard you more closely, due to your escape attempt- they both sit outside the door and you can occasionally hear them shuffling about. You were all so close.

All the guys are completely exhausted, yet nobody can fall asleep. Instead, you all lay there in agonizing, misery-filled silence and stare at the ceiling, keeping yourselves deep in thought and thinking of loved ones.

Lunch is served by B. He comes in and puts the plate down in front of you. "Good afternoon, you bunch of failures! How much time do you think you have, hmm? Oh, I see. You're all too tired to try another escape. It's inevitable anyway, might as well embrace it." Nobody reacts as he walks out.

You hate the way he laughs, you hate the way they all taunt and you hate that Andy has to be in so much pain. You still hear him sniffle from time to time as he continues to cry over Juliet. You can't imagine how much more tormented he feels than the rest of the band. At least their loved ones are still alive and well.

"Hey man, wake up!" From directly outside the door you hear B yelling at Kevin, jerking you out of your thoughts. "Hey!"

You hear a groan accompanied by a dull thud. "Get up! You know the boss wants both of us to stay well awake- we don't want another incident!"

"Ugh- fine, Charlie. Give me a fricking moment."

Charlie? Charlie is B's name? Now you have the whole set of idiotic names. Kevin, Andy, and Charlie- great villain names, right? The only names that could be worse ones were their original codenames; I mean, who calls themselves A, B and C? So dumb! (A/N: You're telling me. Hey, don't look at me like that. I hate those names as much as you do and I regret making those their villain names XD)

Andy laughs out loud from the corner- a dry, bitter laugh. "Wow. You would think they'd be calling themselves something a little cooler."

You try to smile genuinely at him. "That's exactly what I was thinking." He does his best to return the gesture, but it comes out all serious and grim instead. At least we tried.

Standing up, you make your place next to him. "How are you doing, Andy?"

"Seriously?" His eyes pierce into you, judging you. "Are you really going to ask me that?"

"You know what I mean. Obviously you're not okay. But I want to know how you're feeling right now, so that maybe I can help you."

Andy lets out a burdened sigh. "You won't be able to. I can't sleep at all. I'm more depressed than I've ever been in my entire life. I want to die. I want Juliet to come back, but I know that it'll never happen. Death is inevitable and it's not like I can kill myself right now because there's nothing in here that'll allow me to do that." He unconsciously picks at his fingernails as he stares off into the distance, completely zoned out. "Good thing it'll finally happen in a few days."

"Andy, please." You feel tears prick at your eyes. "I know you can't be fixed overnight, and nobody is. But you have to keep on living. Would Juliet want you to kill yourself?"

"Don't freaking guilt-trip me, (Y/N). I don't need any of that crap."

"I'm not guilt-tripping you. I want you to think about what you're saying."

"Why should I?"

"I said it before and I'm going to repeat it again for you. If you kill yourself, not only you will die- those who love you, those who have a piece of you within them will die too; maybe not literally, but that piece of you in them will wither away and leave behind shrapnel that will hurt them for the rest of their lives, even if they get over it. It will always stay a memory to them. Do you know how many people would experience that?"

"Humor me."

"All of your fans. All of your family and your friends. All of those people whose lives you've saved, every single person you've impacted. Thousands, possibly millions of people, Andy. Pieces of them will never be whole again. Juliet wouldn't want this- she'd want you to keep living, even if she couldn't. She loves you; so many more people love you. There's nothing you can do about the past right now; you have to accept what's happened and move on. If you stay strong and keep your head up even when you are weak, that will eventually happen."

You pause for a brief moment, thinking of how to end your spiel.

"Now promise me you'll still give life a chance. For Juliet. For your fans. For me. Please, Andrew Biersack. Listen."

Fresh tears drip down his cheek, but he doesn't bother to wipe them away as he lets his head lean against the wall behind him. "But I'm so tired, (Y/N)...so tired of everything. I just want it to end."

"Please."

He exhales heavily and lets his tired, dull blue eyes drift to yours.

"I promise."

__________________________________________________________________

*gasp* A wild update appeared! (sorry I just started playing my first Pokémon game yesterday so I've been slightly obsessed) Also I'm really proud of Microsoft Word 2007 for wanting to correct the accent in Pokémon. yess

I have no excuse other than my own procrastination. I am truly sorry to keep you guys waiting, I thank you for all of your support, views, comments, and votes, and I promise I will keep going with this fic until I finish. <3

Even if this is a bridge chapter. Yeahhhhhh, sorry. But it came out in one try, so I guess that's okay? I'm editing it (the guilt, oh my gosh) and updates between this and Choice are going to become regular again! And I'm going to go ahead and upload this tonight just for you guys.

Love you <3 Please tell me how this chapter went!

*I would've uploaded this last night but Wattpad was kind of screwing up, so I couldn't for a few hours. Thanks for your patience ^_^;

update 10.1.16

HAHA WHAT WHY WAS THE WORD JERKING CENSORED LIKE *****

i guess it's because i used to use a swear filter on my computer and??? how many people have read this??? ?omg i'm so sorry ahahahaha