Chapter 13

Day 7 of being kidnapped

1 day to live

The day is coming closer and death approaches faster than ever. Today is another morning of endless insomnia and boredom. Kevin comes to bring you your breakfast, and when you look up and see him enter it reminds you that you now know all of your captor's names. Andy, Kevin, and Charlie...Andy and Charlie are probably short for Andrew and Charles. Maybe the knowledge will come in handy if you come out of this alive- you could tell their names and physical profiles to the police. But the subject of whether you are coming out of this alive or not is quite debatable.

"Guys, we should try again." Ashley breaks the silence, nibbling on his small portion of bacon. "I mean, come on. This is going to be one of our last shots. Tomorrow is our last day alive. It's now, tomorrow or never."

Jake sighs. "I guess you're right."

"But none of us have the strength to knock the door down again, do we?" you ask.

"No, we don't. But we could try another way."

"Which way is that?" CC inquires, confused. "Are we going to Superman through the ceiling or something?"

"We could jump the person who comes around for lunch," Ashley suggests. "I think Kevin'd be a pretty safe shot- he's the stupidest out of all of them."

"Definitely not Andy," Jinxx points out. "Oh, sorry- A, I mean. Do you think we could handle B?"

"We should probably just stick with C. Does that sound okay, everyone?"

You mumble your assents, with the exception of Andy; he's basically knocked out cold. You're glad; at least he's finally getting some sleep.

OoooOoooO

It's almost time for lunchtime, according to Ashley. He has pretty much decided to take charge of Escape Plan B. He hisses to catch your attention and then motions for you and the others to get up. "I think I hear them outside."Andy is awake by now; you made sure to tell him the plan earlier.

As the door begins to be unlocked, you get into your planned positions- Ashley, Jake, Jinxx and CC all pose around the door ready to wrestle whoever comes in to the ground, with you and Andy standing back a little ready to knock him out. Then hopefully without making a sound, you could all exit the building safely.

You feel yourself tense up as the doorknob begins to turn; whoever it is walks in.

"Afternoon, losers! Did you enjoy-" It's B, and you wish you could stop them, but the four members have already pounced on him. He drops the plate dramatically and it lands on the floor, shattering loudly. The tiny portions of food fall on the ground. Oh frick. "What the-"

The guitarists, bassist and drummer manage to tackle him and knock him on the ground, shoving his face into the floor. But you didn't think this all the way through- there is no gag or anything to prevent him from shouting. Andy nods at you, and you stand back a little as he gives Charles a swift kick to the head.

"Help! Help! He- ouch!" Even after the blow, B continues yelling. Frick. He either has an incredibly strong head or Andy's kick isn't good enough- If we don't get out of here soon, we're screwed.

"Run!" Ashley commands. "He doesn't matter! Just run!" Andy takes your hand and the six of you sprint down the hallway, just like last time- though everybody is sure to keep their balance. You've almost made it to the door at the end when a loud BANG nearly blasts your eardrums to pieces.