Chapter 5

A/N: An update! *gasp*

(E/C)- Eye Color

This chapter is more serious, and feels different. Poor Andy I’ll try to update soon!

Day Three

Being kidnapped has quickly gone from frightening and scary to dull and boring. Besides talking to keep each other company and periodical food dumps from your captors, not much goes on.

Andy gets even worse than before, if it’s even possible. The food from yesterday he didn’t even bother to look at molds on the floor, stinking up the room; but none of you care about that, only for his wellbeing. Not even Ashley, his best friend, can convince him to do anything other than sitting quietly by himself in the corner.

His state is also affecting the rest of you. Instead of the laughter that occurred the second day of being kidnapped the chuckles are spiraling down less and less to occasional jokes cracked by CC when people start to cry. You personally have not cried yet, but all of the others have shed their tears, even Jinxx (who isn’t much of a crier).

Everyone around you sits in silence, waiting for the captors to return. There isn’t much to talk or joke about; you wish there was something to ease the mood. The despair continues for hours. You are bored out of your mind.

Finally a knock on the door sounds and Kevin steps in, but everybody is too tired to even bother glancing up. “Here you go,” he grumbles, setting down the same amount and type of breakfast as yesterday. So much for variety. “Your manager got the note yesterday, as A probably told you. He hasn’t done much about it, only talked to your families or whatever.”

People’s heads shoot up as they think about their mothers, their fathers, sisters and brothers and significant others. You are the only one to respond. “What about my parents?”

You ask quietly, earning pity looks from the others. “They knew I was at Warped…they must be worried sick. What do they know?”

Kevin shakes his head and chuckles darkly. “I don’t know, kid. Sucks for you. But I’ll ask A about it later.” You hang your head down as he leaves.

“It’s okay, (Y/N),” says Jake, coming next to you and putting his arm around you kindly. “They won’t stop looking for you.”

“They won’t stop looking for you guys either, I mean, you guys are celebrities.”

“We may be famous, and we may be grown men, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t searching for us too. Right, Andy? We still have hope.” You glance at the frontman, but he doesn’t respond, as usual. It makes you sad.

“Don’t worry, (Y/N).” Ash gives you a small punch on the shoulder. “Don’t let Mr. Debbie Downer over here make you upset. There is hope for all of us.”

You sigh. “I know.”

“So…(Y/N)? Guys? I have another joke.” CC clears his throat, trying to lighten the mood.

“What is it this time, idiot?” Jinxx rolls his eyes. “Is it another stupid pun?”

“You’ll see!” CC holds up a finger. “Okay…What do you call a cow with no legs?”

“What?”

“Ground beef!” Everybody groans, but you can see them trying to hold back smiles. As dumb as CC’s jokes are, they still make everyone smile. It truly is a talent of his. “Want to hear another one?”

“GOSH NO!” Ashley, Jinxx, Jake and you yell out simultaneously. CC rolls his eyes. “Whatever, but you know where to go if you want a laugh.”