Not a Chapter- please don't hurt me

Hey guys/Hello Internet! (see what I did there)

So, I've been exhausted lately. I mean, in the writing sense. As you probably all know, I don't update as much as I'd like to. I've been struggling with this weird writer's block for a while now, I'd say six months but maybe more. 

Thank you for all the support and love I've gotten from you guys- it's been really nice. Especially for this fanfiction. To be honest I started this fic when I was obsessed with BVB but now I'm more obsessed with MCR; however, I've been updating and continuing it just for you guys! 

I'd really hate to discontinue a fanfiction- I don't want to do that to any of you guys, especially since it's happened to me plenty of times before. But I can barely get my butt down at my desk to write, and when I do manage to open my laptop, I "don't feel like writing". So I'm going to try something.

Please don't hate me, but I think I'm going to take a break for a while.

I won't be totally evil and leave you on this dangerous cliffhanger for this fic. All my other fics are either completed (Yes I've Missed You, I Like it That Way, 30 Day Challenge, Time Flies, Falling in Love) or side projects (A Day with MCR, Autistic KK, Make Some Noise) as this has been my main. 

So here's what I'm going to do: I'm going to update one more time on this one and on my side projects. Same for my fanfiction.net profile if any of you guys follow me on there. 

I'm going to force my butt down in that chair, no matter how many cups of coffee it takes, and I'm going to write my heart out just for you guys.

But then I'm going on hiatus for a little while, writing-wise. I'll still be reading, commenting, etc, but for now, I need some time to work on personal writings and it's been long enough in my writer's rut where I think I should lay off the small pressure of updating for you all. I love you all very much and you are all very supportive but I might need this. 

I don't know when I'll be back; I'll check again at the beginning of May. Perhaps it'll all get easier when school's finally out in a couple months, my last quarter started today. I promise I will attempt again before the school years out in early June, but don't expect me to update until at least May. 

Thanks again, I hope you guys understand. I love Wattpad and writing fanfiction so much and fangirling over people but seriously, sometimes people need little breaks. Love you all <3