Thirteen

Ariana POV

Once we were in the ambulance I felt her grip loosened. I sat back so I wasn't in their way.

"We need to step on it she is out."

Oh my God. How could this happen? I just found her. Even though we just met each other I feel like I have known her my whole life. She makes me feel so so good and loved.

"Ms. Grande can you tell me what happened?"

"Ummm yea. We were having breakfast and that guy started to mess with her kid so they went out but before she could do anything her son ran out to her and she stopped and turned around. He hit her with a pole that was on the ground in the back of her head. Then she knocked him out. Then laid down on the ground and you guys came." I didn't notice I was crying until he handed me some tissue and went to work on her.

We were at the hospital in a matter of minutes. I was told to go in a waiting room that was private. The last thing I saw was them giving her CPR. I sat down and just put my head in hands and cried.

She has to be ok. She has to be ok for her kids. They still need her.

About forty minutes pass and I feel a small body on mine. I look down to see Evan on me. I picked him up and held him. He was crying.

"Its my fault mommy got hurt its......." He started to say

"Hey no its not your fault. She is your mom and she would do anything to protect you. You did nothing wrong." I said to him while rubbing he back. He nodded

"Have they said anything yet?" Her dad asked

I shook my head giving him a frown because I didn't trust my words at the moment. He sat next to me with Lia in his lap. Lia reached for my hand and I held on to hers. Evan had cried himself to sleep and it's been about a hour that we have been waiting and haven't got an update. Her dad gave Lia to me to go get coffee so, I'm holding both of them thinking I could get used to this but with Hunter here with us. Lia ended up falling asleep as well.

"Look at you. They seem to like and trust you which is hard for them since their mom. I can tell you will be good for all of them well that is if you want to be with Hunter that is."

"I do wanna give her and I a go. She makes me feel safe and I feel like I have known her for years."

"That's good. It's time she moved on." He said

About another twenty minutes pass and a doctor comes into the room.

"Family of Hunter Hill....."

With that her dad stands and walks to the doctor. Everyone else remains seated just waiting. Then I see her dad walking back to me with the doctor following.

"I wanted you to be able to hear as well but I know you can't move with those two on you. Your family now little lady." He says with a smile.

"Thank you."

"Well it seems as Ms. Hill as suffered a major concussion grade four. We had to do surgery because her skull was cracked. She has a medium size metel plate in her head due to the severity of the injury. We have put her in a medical induced coma to allow her brain to heal. We will take her out of it tommorrow morning then we will see what to do after that."

"She will be ok though right?" Her dad asked

"She is a fighter that's for sure. She will wake up and then we'll do more assessments."

"Can we see her?" I asked

"Yes but I don't recommend that's the kids see her just not today. She has a lot of tunes and lines on her right now. Seeing her like that may due more harm then good. Her room number is 219."

"You should go see her first." I told her dad. He nodded and left. Everyone came up to me. I know what they were waiting on. I told them what the doctor said.

"Guys I think I wanna stay with her as she recovers."

"I don't know if they will let you off of the tour for that." Ally said

"Well I was already leaving the tour. Tonight was going to be my last show. They wanted me to do a pr dating stunt and said if I didn't then I'm off the tour so I said no and they replaced me with Dua Lipa because she said she would."

"That's so fucked up man. Now the whole vibe going to be off. " Kehlani said

"I mean Dua is a great artist as well so I'm sure it will be the same." Dinah said

"Well it is what it is. It's seems like it was all planned by the universe anyway. I really want to get to know her better. She just seems so genuine you know."

I heard someone smake their lips. I already know who it was so, I didn't say anything. Her dad came back. His eyes were puffy and red so I know he was crying.

"Do you wanna go see her?"

"I mean I would but I don't these two will let me go." I said with a giggle

"Well her mom and sister's are on the way. I could take them if you want."

"No it's ok they have had a tough day and they need all the sleep they can get. Can you help take them to my bus it should be outside now."

He picked up Lia and I had Evan. We made our way to the bus and I lead him to the back where I had my bed. He put Lia down with no problem but Evan was different he wouldn't let go of my sweater.

"Hey bud just let me change and I'm going to be right back ok. I promise ok just hold your sister right now." I said to him in a soft voice

"Promise?"

"Yea I promise."
With that he let go and I went to the bathroom to change. I came back out in one of Hunter shirts. Her dad was in his phone.

"I'm going.....I remember when she first bought that shirt. She was always trying show off but anyways imma go back to the waiting room then once they get her do you mind if we come back in here?"

"Not at all. Let me give you my number and my drivers just in case."

I put the number in his phone and went to lay down. Evan must have felt me and trun led to me. I put him on my other side so I was in the middle and Lia cuddled my side and Evan had his face buried in my neck holding on to my shirt.

"Well you seem to have everything under control. Thank you again and try to get some rest." With that he left. He locked the door on the way out with I was glad about that.

I hope she is ok. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Hopefully I can see those amazing eyes and smile. Until then......

Hey Guys and Gals,

I hope that this was an ok chapter. Thank yall for reading it. I'm sorry for and errors and grammar. Just so yall know this book will have drama. I mean not like my others but there will be some. Thank you to those that have kept up with my works and me. I appreciate yall. Until next time. Thank you

Tuggy