Three

Once we were all dressed we hopped in the car. Both of the kids in the back and of course me driving. I gave Lia permission to control the bluetooth.  Next thing I know there Fifth Harmony and  Ariana Grande playing loud. I look to in the mirror and see both of my little ones happy. About thirty minutes later we are at my parents house. They were having a family bbq. I had to park on the side because the driveway was full but then I recognized a car that I didn't want to see.

We get out the car and Lia said "Ma are you ok?"

"Yes I'm fine babygirl let go see everyone."

"Ma we know you don't like him. Are you sure your ok?" Evan asked me this time.

By now we were in front of the door so I turned to them. "Guys I'm ok I promise. You guys are too smart for your own good." I chuckled and gave them both hugs. We walked in and I say my wife's mom and dad first.

"Nana and pa" Lia and Evan said at the same time while running to hug them.

This in turn made my parents come out the kitchen I think thats where they came from. To get their hugs as well.

"Hey Ma how are you?" I ask my wife's mom while giving her a long hug.

"I getting better sweets thanks for asking. I see the little ones are growing"

"Yea, they are going to eat me out of house and job. " I said joking. I then looked at her dad.

"Hey Pa how are you doing?" Here we go

"I would be better if you would get someone. When are you going to allow yourself to move on. She is g..." he said but before he could finish the last part i interrupted him. It never changes

"Stop Pa. I understand were you coming from but I can take my time old man" while giving him a hug.

"Hey mom, hey dad" I said while hugging both of them.

They said hey and hugged back. I looked around for the kids. Then my dad said that they took off to the yard. That fast I asked my mom if she needed help with anything she said no.

"I could use your help in the yard with the grill" dad said to me.

We got to the back where there were a lot of people. I saw the kids. Evan was playing soccer and Lia with the bigger girls messing with makeup. Didnt know she wanted that stuff I shook my head but kept walking with my dad. We lit the grill and let it stand until it was hot. While that was going I seasoned the meat.

"I don't understand why you just don't open a restaurant" dad said to me.

"Dad I already have my Architect place. I think a restaurant is a bit much and plus I'm not that good." The last part make the people around us disagree with me. Now I have multiple people talking to me at once.

"Ok ok I get it but right now my focus is my kids not a new business.

About an hour into it I hear a voice that I could have went my whole life never hearing again.

"There is the little dyke" my brother said. Jesus take the wheel before I kill this fool

The thing between my brother and I is well it goes back to high school he believes that I slept with all is girlfriends and took the love his life. Now I never slept with is girlfriends while they were in a relationship. He thought my wife was his love. I met her first, got to know her first and asked her out first. No where in there did I take her from him. Another thing is I was always better then him. I was better at school, getting girl,sports and I look the best out of both of us. I'm taller and have more muscles then him. Damn I sound very cocky. Trust me I'm far from that

"LEVI just go away and leave her alone" my dad says to him.

"Awww what's wrong the DYKE needs her little daddy to stand up for her.? Where you at Jesus

I haven't even looked his way because I know my kids are looking at me and I'm trying my best not to knock him out or kill him.

"DYKE I know you hear me talking to you."

"Leaving my Ma alone" I hear Evan say. At that time I turned around and pulled Even behind me.

"She is not your mom. You don't have the same blood as her you fucking bastard." What the fuck. That's it

After that I was holding my brother by the neck. "You can say what you want about me and to me but once you start talking to my kids like that, well that's  where you fuck up." My grip got tighter I could feel him struggling to breathe but I didnt care. My son was crying. I dropped him once I knew he was out cold. My dad picked him up with my other brother. I went back to Evan.

"Hey kiddo don't listen to him ok. He doesn't know what he is talking about. You do have my blood but your momma had you. Ok baby boy. Now dry those tears." I held him tight. I look for Lia I see here standing off to the side with one of my sisters. I will have to check on her later

He hugged me and stopped crying. The other boys asked did he still wanted to play more. He looked at me I gave him a smile and he smiled back and took off. I took the done food in the house. In the kitchen were my three sisters, Ma, and mom. They all gave me sad smiles.

"So how did she react to the tickets?" Ma asked to ease the tension in the room.

I thanked her with a small smile and nod. " well she did scream for about five mins straight" I laugh along with everyone else. "Evan was excited as well so it should be good" I say with a smile.