Eleven

I stepped on the bus and saw the girls and the kids were getting ready to watch a movie. They were all in onesies. Soon as they saw the pizza they all got up to grab a box. Normani made sure to grab a box of wings. Once I made sure the kids had their plates I got mine and sat on a small couch. I saw Ari coming towards me but Dinah beat her to it. Ari had this cute little pout but saw me looking at her and smiled. She then sat down next to Ally and Camila.

"So what was that about?" Dinah asked me. I raised my eyebrow up at her.

"I'm not to sure what you are talking about."

"You know. The whole you and Ari walking in with eachother."

"She happened to be walking to the bus when I walked out with the food no big deal."

"So, do you like her?" She asked in a shy voice.

"I mean......yea she seem cool. I mean once I get to know her I would be able to answer that question better."

"Why do you look at her that way?"

"What way?"

"Like you just were."

"To be honest I didn't know I was looking at her a certain way but if it is the look I think your talking about, well that's because when in intrested in a woman my eyes only see her. I look at her to show how amazing I think she looks. To show her she as an admirer, someone that truly sees her." I said not taking my eyes off Ari.

"She is one lucky gal then." She said getting up and sitting next to Normani.

I'm not sure what that was about but if she would have told me she had a boyfriend before hand I wouldn't have flirted with her or anything like that. I was brought out of my thoughts once I felt Ari sit next to me.

"Hey so what all that about?"

"Why are you jealous?" I said with a smirk

"What no absolutely not. How would.... yeah ok I am just a bit."

I pulled her to me so her back was to my front and my arms were over her shoulders and she played with my fingers.

"Well you have nothing to be jealous about. We were talking about you actually. Look Ari I like and I want to see where this goes but you gone have to take it slow with me. I haven't been in a relationship since....."

She turned so she was facing me now.

"Shhh you don't have to mention it. I know I have to take it slow and trust me I like you as well. I wanna get to know you and you kids. I know this will be rough but I'm willing to make it work if you are."

"Yea I am just give my heart time."

That is all it took for ther lips to connect to mine. I could hear someone say get it and the kids say ewwww. We pulled back and just looked into eachother eyes. Then Evan jumped in between us. I tickle him sndnLia came to his rescue coming over to tickle me. We settled down and the kids went to throw their plates away while I ate more.

"Ok let's get ready for this movie night." Normani said.

There was Ally and Lauren on one couch and Normani and Camila on the other one both just looking at eachother. We ended up stopping so Dinah boyfriend could get on the bus so it was her and him on another. Then on the bigger couch there was Lia whom was in my lap and Evan in Ariana's lap. We had decided on a frozen marathon. The kids ended up going to sleep in the middle of Frozen 3.

"Well now that the kiddos are sleep how about we play a game?" Normani said

"Sure let me just put them in the back." I said. I was about to pick up Evan as well but Ari said she had him. We walked to the back and put them in the bunks there and tucked them in. I put them in the same bunk knowing if Evan was left by himself he would freak out. I kissed their foreheads and made sure to put on door alarm that would go off if anyone entered the room. Along with a two way monitor.