Four

Once I was done I went to look for my daughter. I saw her sitting on the swing set alone with her head down. I walked ove to her.

"Hey sweet girl what has you so down?" I asked her

She looked at me with puffy eyes.

"Ma why does he treat you like that? Is I because your gay? Ma it's not fair." She kept talking but started to cry again.

"Look sweet girl I need you to relax ok. Mama is here I got you ok. I don't want you be sick." I had got up to hold her we are on the ground and she is still crying. I'm just rubbing her back and telling her it's ok. Even though Lia may only be ten I think that she is bisexual. I see how she looks at girls in her school. I'm not going to say anything until she is ready.

"Ok now that you have calmed down. Imma need you to listen to me. I know he said some bad things baby but they are just words for me. Yea they used to hurt a while back but they are words. I never want you to not be yourself just because of what others say. I love you sweet girl."

"I love you too Ma" I hear a small mumble back.

We set there for maybe five minutes until I said " I didn't know you were into makeup?"

"Yea but your not into it so i never said anything." She said with a sad look

"Awww my sweet girl you can tell me anything I'm not going to look or think of you any different. But I could have took you to the makeup store so they could have showed you how to use the stuff and I will by you some. I can't help you hlwhen it comes to that. I would have you looking like a clown."

I laugh and so does she. That all I wanted was to ease her mind from the situation.

"Thanks ma maybe the day atlfter the concert. I can't wait it tomorrow." She says while running off. Probably to the older girls to have them fix her makeup.

After about a hour we all ate. Of course I made sure Evan and Lia had a plate before getting my own. After that I helped with the clean up while the kids were having fun. The crowd was slowly dying down so now it was just just my mom and dad with my brother and sister and my wife's family.

"Ok guys we are about to head out we have to get up early in the morning. "

"But ma I wanna stay with grandpa." I heard Evan say

"Well that om. I guess Lia and I will go to the concert together."

"What that tomorrow?" I nod " I'm sorry grandpa and pawpaw but I have to meet my wives tomorrow. " Even say with a big smile.

We give everyone their hugs and take your plates to go. We got the the car and went home. The kids were so tired that they knocked out in the car. So I got them out the car and put them in their rooms. Once I was done with that I put the food up. Took a shower and set out our clothes for tomorrow. Here we come Fifth Harmony reunion tour with Ariana Grande, Kehlani, Demi Lovato, and Tori Kelly.

_______________________________________

Once I got up I saw that I had an hour before I had to be up so I just went to workout in the basement. After about 45 minutes I went to shower and changed and did my hair. Then I went down to cook breakfast bacon,eggs and pancakes I wanted to keep it simple to day. Once the bacon started to cook the little monster came down.

"Morning my babies." I said while chucking at them

"Morning" Evan said

"Morning Ma" Lia said while coming over to give me a kiss on the cheek.

Once every everyone was all done eating the kids went to wash up and things while I cleaned everything up.

They asked me to do their hair and I did. Evan said he wanted his hair to look a little like mine so I lined him up and cut him the same way I did mine just a little bit different. Then with Lia well I didn't put her hair up when she went to bed so I did something simple. I did two fish tails ponytail. That way she won't get to annoyed with her hair being down in the arena.