Seven

After Tori asked that question everything kinda just got quiet. I was glad that my kids were sleep so they didn't have to hear it.

"Tori you can't just ask that." Ally said as she smacked her on head.

"Its ok Ally. Well she died three years ago from cancer. She fought it until her last days."

"I'm so sorry Hunter. I shouldn't have asked." Tori said

"Really it's ok. I have come to terms with it. But the kids haven't. Especially Lia. She has had it the hardest. Her and her mom were close."

"Have you been with anyone since?" Normani asked me. At that questions I saw Dinah eyes light up and tense.

"To answer your question no I haven't. I have been thinking about my kids and taking care of them."

"So what is it you really do?" Kahlani asked with Evan sleeping on her.

"Well I'm an well known architect. I mostly make house but I make company's as well."

"That's so cool. Is there anything we might know that you have did?" Camila asked me laying on Normani.

"Well yea this venue actually." I said with a smile.

"No way your the one and only Ms. Wright aka the genesis mind of building?" Lauren asked

"I guess that would be me." I said chuckling

"I have been trying to get a house made by you for a year now. How come I never got a reply?" She asked me with her arms crossed

"Well first off green eyes I have been on a major contract. Secondly I never got anything with your name on it. Trust me Lia wouldn't let me pass that up."

"Now I have to talk to my manager. Be right back." With that she left the room.

"How long until the concert starts or yall have to go get ready?"

"Well the concert starts at 7 we have to leave here in an hour to get ready." Ally says

"Oh well you ladies can just relax. These two won't be up anytime soon." I say pointing to Evan and Lia.

They all nod and start conversations within themselves. I see that Camila has started the movie over but it's ok. I just went back to my emails as Lia snuggled into my neck.

"She is really fond of you huh?" I looked up to see who asked me that. Only to see a goddess in front of me.

"Well thank you but I don't think I'm a goddess."

"I said that outloud didn't I?" She nodded her head and sat in the chair text to me.

"Well you do look like one to me. And yea she loves to cuddle me that is one thing we always do."

I saw some blush on her cheeks. I couldn't help but smile.

"You know Dinah you are beyond beautiful. You smile is beautiful. You laugh is amazing."

"Stop it. Your just saying that." She says covering her smile.

I gently took her hand and moved it. I intertwined our hands.

"Dinah I'm not sure who made you feel like this. But everything I'm saying is true." I lightly kiss her hand. At this point she is blushing line crazy.

"Um would it be ........nevermind."

I give her hand a light squeeze. "Dinah just ask me. To me you can't say nothing wrong."

"Well um um um can I lay on your other side? You look comfortable and I was just wondering but if not that......"

I squeeze her hand again. "You were rambling. Yes you can. It would be my honor."

She slowly gets up can comes over to me. She snuggles into my neck.

"Just as I thought" she says

I laugh "what do you mean?"

"I thought you were going to be soft  and smell good. And you do." She said with her breath tickling my neck and sending shivers down my spine. 

After a while her breathing became slow and even.  I knew she was sleep.  I looked at her. She was so beautiful even when she sleeps she looks like an angel. Her skin looks so soft and smooth. She smiles in her sleep. I moved a piece of hair out of her face and placed it behind her ear. She leaned into my touch.

"Ok Ms. Wright it seems.......... what is going on here?" Lauren said making the whole room look at us. Some of the girls had either smiles or smirks.

"She saw that Lia was comfortable and wanted to see if I was really comfortable. So here we are."

"You like her don't you?" Lauren asked

"She is beyond beautiful but what woman wants anyone with kids. It's hard to believe."

"Well you never know if you don't try." Lauren said with a wink.

"Oh yeah sorry because my now ex manager never put in my request in." She said with a sad face. As she sat behind Ally

"Hey, don't worry ok we can talk after ther show." I said making her smile wide.

"Really?"

"Yea really."

"How about we just rest up for an hour before we have to get to work." Ariana said.

Everyone seem to like that idea and went back to what they were doing. I on the other hand couldn't get over how much Dinah as an effect on me. I don't know how or why but she has opened my heart up. This is going to be a wild ride but I can't wait.

Hey guys and girls
Thank you for reading.  I appreciate it very much.  I hope you all enjoyed it.  A special thanks to those that voted and commented.

Tuggy