Eight

After about 45 minutes Ally came over to me and asked if I could wake Dinah up but also warned me that she doesn't like to get up. Lia had woke up about 15 minutes ago. So it was just D on me.

I softly shook her but nothing happened so I decided why not mess with her a little. I lifted her shirt a little and rubbed her back. She moaned but didn't wake up. So I kissed the top of her head and whispered in her ear.

"Hey beautiful I need you to get up. It's time for you to get ready."

"Five more minutes baby please."

"No love you need to get up please for me." I said but taking in she called me baby

"Ugh fine for you. By the way that feels amazing."

"Your welcome love." By now we were only a couple of inches apart. When the door opened

"Hey did you ma.......um am I interrupting something?" Lauren said

That seem to break what trance D was in.

"Um no we were talking." She said getting up.

After that they both left to get ready.

"Ma I love that you finally like some one but Dinah is in a relationship." Lia said to me.

That really just crushed my heart a little. I mean she could have told me. I mean it didn't matter anyway I'm just me and she her so it wouldn't have worked out anyway.

"Thanks for telling me. And why you two over there looking like that?"

They both looked at each other and shook their heads. I went to wake Evan up. Once he got up he went straight to the bathroom. He came back and jumped on me. I started to tickle him and Lia started to tickle me. We hear the door open but didn't stop. Then I felt another pair of hands tickling me. I looked to see Camila tickling me.

"Really Camila?"

"Yea you guys were having a tickle party without me so why not help the kiddos."

Then she went back to tickling me. See the thing is I'm only ticklish on my neck and Lia knows that.

"Hey no far your not ticklish." Camila said with a pout.

That when Lia tickled my neck and I moved away.

"Oh ok now I see it. Its game on." Camila said with an evil smirk. Then she started tickling and I was tickling her. We had feel on the floor laughing. I didn't notice she was on top of me.

"Hey have.......oh never mind. What going on in here?" We heard Dinah say with a little attitude

"We were just having a tickle party and we fell because I was trying to get away." Camila said.

I didn't say anything because I didn't think she had I right to question me. Hell she didn't even tell me she was in a relationship. Camila had got up and so did I.

"What is it you needed anyway Camila?" I asked once I straightened out my shirt. Her and Dinah was looking at me that when I saw my shirt had come up a bit showing my abs.

"Oh umm I left my phone. Have yall seen it?"

"Oh yeah here it is Camila."  I heard Lia say.

"Thanks I should get back it must be my turn for hair and makeup. See you guys later." She said while walking out.

I just chucked while shaking my head. That's when I noticed Dinah was still here.

"Is there anything I can help you with Dinah?"