"Let's get this started, shall we?"

     The first thing that had occurred upon the male was a migraine that seemed a little too deadly to be even called a migraine. There was a constant banging at the back of Yoongi's head and although he had unmistakenly endured painful migraines all the time, along with the absence of decent sleep and the continuous consumption of caffeine, this migraine seemed to be the worst one yet.

     Yoongi groaned snarkily under his breath, that being the only sound in the vacuous compartment. The male opened his eyes, although it had compared no single difference as there was very limited lighting above him. The bulb had not so decently done its job but it did something so that was fair enough. With a shift, Yoongi was now aware of thick ropes starking his fortunately clothed bodies.

     Little by little, Yoongi had puzzled the obvious pieces together. Ropes? Stuck to a chair? In a deserted room? Ropes? If this wasn't a kidnapping then it wasn't anything but a dream. Or another run episode that didn't include guiding two puppets to cook and add sugar and hopefully not salt and a prominent leader adding aa spoonful of garlic to the wrong bowl.

     "Damn it.."

     Yoongi never imagined such a situation that could occur to them. I mean, yes, maybe a few death threats and hate comments telling them to die here and there but there was never an alleged doing of abduction towards them. It just felt.. unreal, that they would encounter something as dangerous and risky as this. Something that could possibly end their career and lives too.

     The man's ego had started to rise. This must be a doing of a crazed fan, Yoongi sneered disgustingly. A slight hint of pride had circled around him but later weaseling out of it as it was inappropriate for the situation. Especially in a situation where he, was the one held hostage.

     Yoongi took the liberty to look around, the dull lighting doing its best to aid Yoongi's already broken sight. The beacon's lighting didn't reach the walls, so he reckons the room was wide in space. Yoongi caught sight of another figure, restraining a rather similar situation with him.

     "Psst! Jungkook!"

     Yoongi had harshly whispered to the unconscious man, who was also clearly tied to a rather fancy chair like his, having a soft beige padding at the bottom. "Kook! Hey!" Yoongi couldn't venture through the path of accidentally telling the abductor that one was up, but little did he knew.

     Yoongi had caught sight of a leg, only the leg shone under the murky luminescence of the bulb. From the knee up, the figure started getting darker and darker and within the shadows and gloom of the room. With the squint of Yoongi's eyes, "Jimin?" Instead of a response from both particular males, there was another moan of grief. 

     "W-What..?"

     Before Yoongi could even comprehend who could it have been as a soft clap erupted from the eery silence. As if it were a cue, a couple of lights sparked open. Yoongi had to close his eyes from the striking sudden of a supply of light. The excess beacons had showcased other beings or members that were also in the same room with identical positions. Ropes and fancy chairs.

    "Oh? Only two are up?"

     A familiar voice had emitted, a light echo following it casually. Yoongi's eyes glared at the figure closed a metal door behind their stance. From the looks of her long black locks, it was a she, a female. This observation adds up to Yoongi assuming she was a delusional hard fan.