My Uterus Kills Me and I Meet My Soulmates

Start from the beginning

(Five hours later)

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep

The persistent, never ending beeping slowly rouses me from my slumber. Blearily, I manage to open my eyes. What was going on? Why had I set an alarm agai—beep.

A yawn escapes me as I half heartedly fight my way out of the blanket I had cocooned myself in. What time was it? Probably around 3:00 or something. I should probably get ready for the concert now. Grabbing my phone, I quickly turn it on and check the time. Good, it's only 5:00.

Fuck, it's 5:00.

I toss my phone on my bed as I hurriedly start to strip my clothes. I had a reserved seat, yes, but if I didn't want to wait for hours to get inside the Ohio Stadium, I had to leave right now!

I make my way to the bathroom to change my, ah, feminine hygiene products and put my clothes for the concert on. While I was pulling on my socks, I hear a loud banging on the door.

"Give me a second! I'll be right out!"

I holler at the person who seemed determined to bring my door down. The pounding subsided but only by a little. Who the hell is outside? Checking myself over in the mirror, I then proceed to the door.

I take a second to breathe, so I can calm myself down. Maybe the person on the other side of the door didn't know how rude they were being? I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, I decide.

I pull the door open and am confronted with the smirking image of.....fuck my life. Sean Jackson is standing in front of my door with the biggest, shit-eating smirk in the world. If you don't know who he is, let me have the (dis)pleasure of describing him.

He is a chauvinistic asshole who gets pleasure only off of the misery of others. He enjoys breaking people down, and if you try to stop him, he'll find some way to make your life horrible. I have not a clue how he came from the same family as Mrs. Jackson. Not to mention, it was kinda creepy how intent he is on bothering me when you consider the fact that I am only 23 to his 45.

"Hello, Akari."

Sean utters the greeting as he leers at me. I shift uncomfortably.

"Yes? Is there something you needed?" I murmur, trying my best to end this conversation as soon as possible. I slide my eyes up from the floor to see his expression. Uh oh. That's bad.

Besides the fact that he's wearing a rather smug smirk, there's a hidden delight in his eyes, like he knows something that I don't. Shit. That can only mean bad things for me.

"In fact, yes, there is something I need from you," Sean says. "According to the contract, you were supposed to leave these apartments by August 27th. I'm giving you an hour to leave the premises or I'm calling the cops on you." He delivers the news of me being kicked out as if he were simply talking about how the weather was.

I feel myself start to worry. No. No. I need to calm down, even though this is quite possibly the worst time for this to happen. How was I going to swing this? What would BTS think if they learned I was, well, homeless? Wait, how the crap did he learn about the contract in the first place?

He seems to take notice of my wide eyes.

"Oh? You didn't think I'd know? My sister tells me everything." Well. There's that. Mrs. Jackson probably didn't even realize he'd use that information like this. Mrs. Jackson is my landlord anyway; it's not like he can actually kick me out.