I kneel down holding his head to my chest as he cries, his arm snakes around my waist and pulls me onto his lap, his cries continue against my chest as I stoke his hair feeling my own tears daring to drop.

I read that so many time when I wrote it and scrapped like twenty pieces of paper thinking I'll never get the words right to explain how much he means to me which I still don't think i did very well. It's hard to explain how much someone means to you through words because no words in the world could reach the potential of how deeply I love him.

"I love you so much" he speaks through his sobs.

"I love you so much" I say back as kiss the top of his head.

"I lost the letter you sent when I was out there..it was in the humvee when it was blown up, it was my favourite letter from you and it's gone" he sniffles beginning to calm down.

"I can write you new ones, I'll write to you everyday" I tell him.

He chuckles shaking his head before moving me off his lap beside him. He stretches over to his bedside table pulling out a little box, he turns to me perching up onto one knee.

Her wipes his nose and opens up the small black box with a shaky breath revealing a diamond ring, "I know it isn't huge and super expensive, and we already done this but will you marry me?"

"Yes" I smile and kneel on my kneels pulling him toward me by his neck.

"When I can afford it I'll get you the biggest most expensive one" he whispers in my ear, his voice husky.

"I don't need expensive or big, I love this one" I tell him truthfully and peck his lips, he pulls away from me and takes the ring out the box, placing it onto my finger.

"You and I against the world now" he chuckles and lifts my left hand up to his lips and kissing the back of my hand gently, my heart flutters as my stomach swarms with butterflies at the small gesture.

My phone rings in my back pocket and I roll my eyes pulling it out as it ruins the moment, "It's Hannah" I say before answering.

"Come to Lillian's, we have exciting news!" She beams.

"We do too!" I smile widely at Ace unable to stop as he pulls me into his embrace and lifting me off the ground, "We won't be long" I tell her.

"Okay bye" she says and hangs up.

"What was that about?" He asks and sits on the bed with me in his arms.

"She has exciting news so we have to go to your mums" I tell him.

He groans rolling his eyes, "She is probably away to pop out another baby" he jokes.

I throw the phone onto the bed behind his back and wipe the wetness from underneath his eyes, "I'm glad we found each other again" I tell him.

"Me too" he leans forward lingering a kiss on my lips.

I finally get off his lap and turn to him while stretching for my phone, "Oh, what do you want for Christmas?" I ask, it's two weeks away and I'm not sure what to get him.

He shrugs, "No idea maybe just you in a sexy nurse costume"

I roll my eyes again and open the bedroom door as he follows behind me, "I meant an actually gift this time"

"I don't need anything"

I huff, I need to get him something but I don't know what, I'm terrible at this, "What are you getting for me?"

"Why would I tell you that?"  He smirks.

"Okay, what did you get Brad or George?"

"Naked girls on mugs, when you put hot water into it they appear"

I can't tell if he's joking or not.

When we arrive at Lillian's everyone is sitting in the living room except Brad and Henry, Lillian is playing with her toys happily.

"Where's Brad?" Ace asks Lillian, I still feel slight embarrassment from her catching us but I try not to think about it and I'm sure she tires to not puke when she sees me, I wonder if she looks at me differently.

"He's on a date" her smile proud.

"With who?" Ace snorts out a laugh.

"Some woman he met from the supermarket or some shit, I wasn't really paying attention because I was feeding Lilly" George says.

"Good for him" I smile, I'm happy he's found a girl.

"So, what's this news?" He looks at Hannah, she's on the edge of her seat dying to tell us, "Oh god..are you pregnant again?" He says.

"No! We picked a date for our wedding, 12th of March!" She says extremely happy.

"That's amazing" I say.

"You could've told us this over the phone" he says not thinking its a big deal.

"No, I actually want to talk to you" she points at me.

"Okay..." I say skeptical before she stands up and drags me to the kitchen by my arm for a private talk.

"So I'm just going to jump right to it, I know you and my sister hate each other and obviously she will be there and i just wanted to see if you will still come because I really want you there" her eyes begging.

"Of course, I wouldn't miss it" I force a smile.

I'm hoping I'll hardly see her and if I do I just won't acknowledge her because I can't be done with it and I hate her guts, like badly.

"Thank you" she hugs me and pulls away holding my hand, her eyes peer down and her eyes widen immediately.

"Did he propose!?" she says aloud.

I giggle and pull her into the living room without a word, I stand by Ace and look up at him and he nods, "I asked Cam to marry me and she said yes" he says bluntly looking around the room.

Lillian's eye light up before she jumps up with glee pulling him in for a hug, "Congratulations sweetie" she says to him.

"Congrats" Hannah hugs me, her voice full of excitement, "We should bring out the champagne!"

"Congrats Bro" George says to Ace and pulls him in to his embrace and pats his back.

"I thought you were away to say Camila is pregnant!" Lillian says and Ace glances at me.

"No" he nervously chuckles scratching the back of his neck before glancing at the ground.

"Ace!" I hear Henry's voice and Ace turns around swiping him off his feet, he's swearing a Spider-Man costume again.

"Hey buddy"

__________________________________

Please vote, comment and follow☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕