𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

3:30 PM|Oct 19

"So how've you been?" Jay asked as I sat across from him in the booth

"So how've you been?" Jay asked as I sat across from him in the booth. Currently, we're at a seafood restaurant which I was actually surprised that we were even going considering they're really expensive.

He's paying as well so that's a plus on his part and mine. He's getting points while I don't have to worry about wasting cash since I don't have a job. I don't feel like looking, but it's something that I'm going to have to do.

"I've been fine." I replied in a low tone.

Jay gave me a look before looking around, "I'm sorry about what happened that day." He said causing me to let out a sigh. I've heard the word sorry so many times it doesn't even make sense.

"Why are you sorry, if anything I should be thanking you for not letting your friends kill me." I told him as he straight faced me.

"Trust me out of all of us, me and Tye are what you'd call friends while everyone else is just acquaintances because of what we do." Jay had an upset look on his face but quickly masked it, something I'm all too familiar with doing.

"Before anything, are you a playboy?" I asked trying to change the subject.

He laughs then deadpans me, "No."

"Most people think I am by the way I look, but in all honesty I'm not. In the relationships I have been in, I've been the one to hold it down." Jay adds as I give him a oh really look.

"What?"

"You seemed in a hurry to fuck me last time we seen each other." I said making Jay chuckle.

"I mean can you blame me, I was kind of drunk, a little horny maybe a lot, plus you looked good." Jay admitted was I felt a sense of pride.

"Thanks."

While we waited on our food, there was small talk made between the two of us and I could really tell that he truly was a nice guy. He talked about his childhood and where he was from then we switched topics to toothed things.

After a while our food came which we waisted no time digging into. I just ordered some lobster tails while Jay got Crab legs and corn. Everything ended up tasting great which made me happy.

When we finished eating he asked for the bill that was brought to us shortly after. Once it was placed onto the table I instinctively went to grab it, but jay took it before I could even get to it.

"You know my mom always told me that if I was to ask somebody out on a date I'd always have to pay and I should never let them see the bill just because it'd be the right thing to do." He explained as I got a warm feeling. 

"Your mom sounds like such a sweet person." I replied as Jay looked up and gave me a small smile without saying anything. I reached into my pocket to grab my phone then seen a text from Noah.