𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

2:49 PM|Nov 4

"Please just let me know now because i don't want to make other plans just to find out we're actually going

"Please just let me know now because i don't want to make other plans just to find out we're actually going." I told Jay as he nodded through the FaceTime call and hung up.

Apparently we're supposed to be going to se this new movie that came out which is supposed to be scary. I actually favor scary movies so this id actually want to go see it in theaters.

I just finished class for today which means I get time to relax. I don't really be having anything to do throughout the days because my life is pretty boring like that. Tye is out somewhere doing the thing him and those other people do.

I really try not to hold it against him especially after what Jay had told me on our little date. I'm used to being around Tye now anyways and after what he told me the other day I'm sure that he wouldn't hurt me at all.

I walked back into the dorm and sat on my bed. I took out my laptop and took this extra time to get some work done. When I do have free time I either use it to catch up on work or use it to relax.

I also began thinking about what I'm going to do after college. Well, I know what I'm going to do, but not how I'm going to get started. I want to start my own business, but you never know what life already has planned for you.

My mom went to college, but ended up dropping out because she got pregnant with my older brother who is somewhere in New Orleans. Me and him used to have a tight bond, but overtime we drifted apart.

We see each other doing family gatherings and stuff like that. We speak but never really have a full conversation like that. I don't known what happened but after he left we just stopped talking.

I paused doing my work for now so I could go get in the shower. I got my cloths and stuff before walking into the hallway and towards the bathroom. I got in a shower that wasn't occupied and started washing up.

When I finished I stopped the water and got out then got dressed. I went back to the dorm to resume my work that was almost done. As soon as I did finish I just laid down on my phone bored.

After a while the door opened as Tye walked through it with a sad look on his face. He threw his things down before sitting on the bed. I looked closely at him and noticed that he was starting to cry.

I quickly went over to his side as he just stared at the ground. I'm not sure if I even want to know what he had to do today but if it helps him to talk about it I'm here.

"Tye what wrong, what happened?" I questioned as he slowly looked me in my eyes. They were red and tears were starting to fall down the side of his face making me feel bad for him.

"I-I'm a m-murder Izaak..." He answered as my heart dropped.

This again, I hate that he has to do what he does but I don't know why he doesn't get help.