𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮

7:02 PM|Sep 9

"I don't know what I did wrong, one day we were perfect and then the next I find out he's cheating on me

"I don't know what I did wrong, one day we were perfect and then the next I find out he's cheating on me." I cried. Tokio sighed before putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Izaak I don't want this to sound the wrong way, but it's kind of your fault, you knew he was a playboy and yet you still chose to go with him." She said as I wiped my face.

Tokio was right—it is my fault. I'm the one who knew that he had a habit of playing people and yet I dated him. Me and Elijah have only been at it for two months and earlier today I found out he was cheating on me.

I can't help but feel stupid because I knew. I knew this day was gonna come, but I really had faith that he wouldn't cheat. Now, look at me, crying in my college dorm room while a friend of mines is trying to comfort me.

The crazy thing is, I've lost many friends because of the way I am. Every time I would get in a relationship, my 'friends' would constantly tell me that person is bad for me and guess who didn't listen.

Me.

Another mind-blowing thing is, whenever the person would ask for me to take them back I would. Then the same thing would happen all over again. I have hope, faith that they would change and we could be happy, but no.

Eventually, my friends got fed up with me and I was left alone. It's only a matter of time until Tokio does the same. That's why I never try to get to attached, but I end up doing that exact thing anyways. It's sad really.

"Yeah I know, but still I just want to feel appreciated is that so hard to ask for?"

She gave me a look before standing to her feet and walking over to my roommates' side of the room. He honestly is never here for some reason, well only when he's picking up something. He comes in, grabs what he needs, then bounces.

"What's your roommates' name again, I keep forgetting it? Not that it matters." Tokio asked attempting to change the subject. I decide to go along with it because the more I cry the quicker I'm going to lose another friend.

I run my eyes before putting on a small smile. I was hurting but was trying to mask it. The fact was that if I were to lose yet another friend—I wouldn't be able to handle it. I and Tokio have only been friends since college started which was actually the first of August.

"I think it's Tye or something, but It doesn't really matter since he's never here."

Tokio nods her head before turning to connect our eyes. She puts on a wide smile before slowly walking over to me and grabbing my hands. "Stand up." She says keeping the smile on her face.

I gain a suspicious look before standing up. "Okay so you remember when we first met in class and we had to get to know each other?" I nodded as she continued.