𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

9:25 PM|Oct 12

I was frozen in place as Tye was shouting at me to hide somewhere

I was frozen in place as Tye was shouting at me to hide somewhere. I couldn't move though, the sound of a gun literally scares the living crap out of me. You could here people downstairs screaming and shots going off. My mind was running many possible scenarios of how I would die today.

Jabaris pushes past Tye and dragged me over to the closet. I just let myself be dragged as he opens the door. "Listen do not come out until this is through we'll deal with you once this is over. Understand?" I just stared blankly as I slowly nodded.

The door closed as I head them rush out of the room and head downstairs. I felt tears fall down the side of my face as my mind kept thinking about the worst possible situations. I tried to take out my phone but my hands were shaking way too much to even keep it steady.

The screams that were once heard downstairs are now outside. I could hear talking but I could t make out what they were saying. I wasn't able to think straight the only thing that ran through my mind way I need to find a way out of here.

I shakily opened the closet door and ran over to the window. It's only a two story fall, I wouldn't get hurt by this would I? No, the adrenaline coursing through me would nullify any of the pain I'd feel. I opened the window and as soon as I was about to jump a hand roughly snatched me back.

I fall onto the floor and look up to see Jabaris with a gun pointed at me. I was frozen like a deer in headlights. All of my bodily functions left me to die here. My eyes were trained on the gun as my breathing became unbalanced.

"Aye Jabaris What the hell is you doing!" Tye fusses as he enters the room with the others following behind him. My head turned to Tye who was walking over to me. I seen that he had a gun in his head as well.

"I'm killing the only witness that knows we killed people! We better be glad didn't nobody from the party get shot because if their bodies was left behind there would have been a whole investigation here and since ain't nobody we just killed was relevant then we safe! The only issue here is this nigga!" He shouts as he was about to pull the trigger.

Tye quickly snatched me up before he had the chance and looked me dead in my eyes. "Izaak you won't say anything to anyone, right?" Tye asks as I just stared.

"I'm with Jabaris, I say we kill him now." One of the girls added.

"Shut the hell up Diana, no we're not!" Tye retorts as the girl rolls her eyes.

"Izaak please just answer the question, you won't say anything to anyone right?" He asks me yet again as I slowly nod in fear.

"Oh please he'll say anything just to stay alive, next thing you know we'll be thrown I jail because of this guy. I mean just look at him, he's scared out of his mind." Another one of the girls say as she points her gun at me.