𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

6:29|Sep 10

As I exited my class I began to head back to my room

As I exited my class I began to head back to my room. Class went by really slow for some reason, most likely because I'm way too exited to go to this concert. I'm about to go upstairs to get ready for it since we're leaving around seven.

I couldn't help but to feel exited for this whole thing because I'm going to see the Noah Haynes perform tonight. Just thinking about it made me smile the whole journey upstairs.

I finally made it to my room and used my key to open the door. As I walked inside I seen Tye at his desk, while on the computer. "Hey, you got back from class or you just didn't go?" I spoke as he turned to look at me then back to the computer.

"Nah my professor canceled, but we have online classes today." He replied as I nodded and made my way over to the outfit I already had laid out. This is how exited I was for this whole thing. I woke up in a good mood today.

Tye glanced at me again before turning back to his computer. I grabbed my clothes before walking out of the room and to the bathrooms we had. Our dorm rooms didn't have bathrooms so we have to walk down the hallway to use the shower and all the other stuff. It's irritating because if you wake up In the middle of the night and have to use the bathroom then it's a journey.

I entered the bathroom to see it was empty making me praise the lord. I don't like when there's many people in here because it feels awkward. A bunch of naked men showering in the same room. I can't help but to feel awkward.

I turned the shower water on and removed my clothing then got in. Once I was done I turned the water off and got out. I headed to the dressing area and put my cloths on. I like how this came together it looks nice. The white air forces with ripped blue jeans and a white nike hoodie.

I walked out and into the hallway only to be stopped in my tracks by Elijah. I just stood there and stared at him as he did the same with me. I was frozen in place by his stare. I knew he was looking dead at me, but I was trying my best to avoid eye contact so he wouldn't have that effect.

The feelings I have for him are still there because I couldn't find it in me to bury them or get rid of them. I miss him, I do but I would be disking another heartbreak if i were to get back with him.

I feel him use his finger to lift my chin up to make eye contact with him. He was smiling down at me with the knowledge that I wouldn't be able to reject him. I knew he knew that if he was to ask for me back he would get what he wants.

I hate this stupid curse that I have, I can't find it in me to reject the people I love or have really strong feelings for. "Who you looking all nice for because I know you know that you won't be able to move on from me. Yeah you caught me with that girl, but that was a one time thing aight so we can just move on from this." He said slowly leaning in.