𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸

12:37 AM|Sep 10

"Aye it's around time for you to go home Noah, you gotta perform toma and ion think you gone be able to if you got a hell of a hangover

"Aye it's around time for you to go home Noah, you gotta perform toma and ion think you gone be able to if you got a hell of a hangover." Quell stays as I laugh and take another shot. We're in the V.I.P area of this club that invited me and this wasn't an opportunity I wanted to pass up.

I could easily get V.I.P anywhere, but the drinks here hit way different than they usually do at the other places. Plus they got some sexy ass females here and we both got em on us too. One was on my lap while there were two others wrapped around my arms.

I looked over to Quell who was looking at me with a concerned look. "I'm gone be ight, it ain't til like eight, just enjoy yo self. Besides when's the last time you had fun Quell?" I reassured him. He smirked before nodding his head.

"You right."

I looked at the girl who was on my lap and seen her staring at me. I smirked and sent a confident wink her way. Her light skin tone made it obvious that she was blushing. I had that affect on a lot of people which made my life way funner.

I looked over to the two who were wrapped around my arm and one of them caught my attention. It was the brown skin girl who was wrapped around my left arm. My mind thought back to when the last time I had sex was, which was actually a while ago.

"Aye Noah." Quell said catching my attention.

"You remember that girl I told you I was trynna get at?" He continued as I thought back to it. I do remember him telling me about her, but I forgot the girl's name. Apparently, he got this crush on her, but she's Ms. Independent. "Yeah I do, but I forgot ha name."

"It's Essence and tell me why I was on Instagram the other day and I finally found her. Tell me why she got about two million followers." He says catching my attention. I give him a slightly shocked expression before chuckling.

"Damn, what she do?" I questioned as he licked his lips and let a smile plaster itself onto his face. "She a whole model Noah, a whole baddie. If only she would stop playing around and fuck with a real nigga." Quell takes a hit from the blunt he had in his hand as I took another shot.

I don't really have a love life like that, because I'm famous. I can't be in a relationship without other people being all up in my business. One minute we all good then the next I go on my socials to see people tagging me in shit talm bout this is this my new girlfriend or some shit. That stuff be blowing me, but I can't do anything about it. 

Eventually, I get bored and I'm ready to go back home. "Ight ladies imma take my leave." I say as they pout and get off of me. I nod to Quell letting him know it was time for us to go. He takes one last hit before passing it to the girl and standing up.