𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

12:19 PM|Nov 17

"Ight so when's the drop date?" I asked as Quell spun around in the chair before coming to a halt

"Ight so when's the drop date?" I asked as Quell spun around in the chair before coming to a halt. He put a finger on his chin as if he were thinking before shrugging his shoulders lightly.

"I don't know, should be sometime next month." He replies as I groaned in frustration. He's been acting different these past few days. I don't know what it is but he's going to have to figure something out.

"Okay Quell spill it, what's wrong with you?" I studied him before he could come up with a lie and I knew he was going to do just that. I've known him for years now so of course I would be able to detect when he lies.

"Don't think about lying either."

He looks up at me before chuckling, "You think somethings bothering me huh? Noah, you've been more distant lately and you've been acting strange so spill it what's been going on with you?"

I was caught off guard with the topic being switched up to me like that. I have been more distant from him and a lot of other people lately and that's because I have a boyfriend now.

It really sounds weird coming from me and the fact is that if people found that fact out I don't think I would have the same reputation as before. This has been on my mind heavy and I haven't told Izaak yet because I already know he's going to think about it more than me.

I shook my head at Quell before hearing him sigh, "I knew it what has you on your heels Noah?"

"No don't try to change the subject on me Quell you have a habit of doing that as well. You go first and I might just tell you." I replied as Essence walked through the door.

"I'm about to go, I have a shoot in 20 and I like to be places early, see you later." She said before heading back out the door. Quell stops her causing her to turn and face him.

"So I can't even get a kiss?"

She reluctantly walked over to him and kissed him causing me to laugh. They both glared at me as I just continued to smirk. Once Essence finally left I just decided to leave the topic alone.

We wrapped everything up which was a relief. I was tired and ready to go back home because we've been on this for a while. I said my goodbyes to Quell before walking out of the building and over to my car.

"Noah!" I heard causing me to turn around and spot Britney making her way over to me. I sighed as a feeling of guilt plagued me. She stops in front of me and gives me a seductive smirk.

She was really pretty, Brit had a caramel skin color and dark black hair that complimented her looks. I just stared at her almost being caught in a trance and she knew exactly what she was doing too.

"We on for tonight or do you have more important plans?" Brit asked as I shook my head and rubbed the back of my neck.

"I told you the other day that we had to end whatever we had, I got somebody at home waiting for me." I answered trying to walk away but was stopped by her stepping in front of me.