Chapter eleven : The Awakening part 2

Recap:

Then Derek runs up to me back in human form and asks

"I think that means that the part of the prophecy that says 'the powers she possesses' is also on the list you and the chosen one share. So that means that you really are the chosen one." He tells me with such a sad voice that I guess is because he is afraid to lose me to the prophecy,

"Hey, hey what did I say we can do this that prophecy does not define us ok we make our own destiny OK we will survive and we will win got it?" I tell him and he nods,

"Good now let's go home and tell our parents about me being the chosen one and discover more about this power."

"Well, I know one thing. That what just happened to you is only the beginning of your power because this was the awakening of your witch."

------------------------------------------------------------------

I stare blankly at him.

"What do you mean? How can I be a witch as well isn't that like against nature or something?"

I ask him.

"Kat, we're werewolves and that is against nature well according to the humans and what I meant is that I already expected you to be a witch because of your mother but I didn't think you would be this powerful I mean you took out two full grown wolfs with fire on your first try! I mean that has got to be a record or something!"

He exclaims with a huge smile.

"I could already see it my mate the most powerful and beautiful wolf/witch hybrid."

I chuckle at his excitement

"Ok, ok tone it down there speedy Gonzales first we have to tell our parents of this discovery and ask mom to help me train my powers."

"I tell him with a smile still present and he nods rapping his arm around me and kissing my forehead we begin our journey to THE CAR."

While in the car we buckle up and he grabs my hand to make me look at him and says, "You have no idea how proud I am of you and honored to be your mate."

I nod and blush with a smile on my face.

*half an hour later*

We now stand in front of my house and Derek take my hand and give it a reassuring squeeze and I look up at him and find him staring down at me with a faint smile that makes butterflies appear in my stomach and I smile back and nod signaling him that its time.

We walk towards the door and I unlock it. As we walk in I hear my family in the living room so that's where we head. So let me describe my living room a little bit its normal-sized not too big but not too small either, on the center is the 'L' shape black leather couch in front of it is the TV a 45"plasma and next to the couch are two love-seats one on each side the room is colored a light brown. OK back to business mom and dad are in the love-seat on the right smiling at my brothers who are fighting on the couch.

"Ugh-mm." I clear my throat to get their attention and they look up.

"Oh, your back I thought he might keep you locked up on a tower or something."

Says my amazing brother Erick (note to sarcasm)

"Well good to see you too Eri-bear."

I say in a whiny voice the nickname he hates the most.

"I hate you."

He glares and I smirk and stick out my tongue.

"Oh real mature."