Chapter 14: She's awake!

Derek's POV

Once I made it to my room I see Kat on the bed awake but with a wild look in her eyes as she looks at her brother.

I rush to Kat's side an hug her but I feel her tense so I step back an ask

-Whats wrong love?

She just looks at me and says the words that make my hart break.

-Who are you?! Where am I?

She says in a panicked voice.

I try to get closer to her but she just screams

-Get the hell away from me!! I don't know you!

I look at her with a broken expression and say

-Sweetheart its me Derek your mate, love.

She looks at me like I'm crazy

-What the hell is a Mate?

That's when her brother interferes.

-Whats your name?

He asks her.

-Katherine, you should know this! You're my brother.

She tells him confused.

He nods then ask

-What are you?

She looks at him like he's crazy

-A girl if you have not noticed.

She answers sarcastically.

He look at me and says

-I don't know, probably amnesia, maybe temporary?

I walk towards Katherine and slowly take her hand in mine. She looks worry but doesn't pull back.

-My name is Derek I'm your mate as in soul mate, we are both Werewolf's and we've been together for three months and are happy. I'd do anything for you. Just like you'd do for me. Kat its me, please remember me.

I tell her pleading with a broken voice.

She just looks at me with tears in her eye as she shakes her head in a way of saying she doesn't remember.

Then she says

-I'm so sorry, but I don't- can't remember you, James can you please get him out?

I look at her hurt then to her brother, who looks at my in sorrow. I just shake my head and say

-It's fine I can take a hint, goodbye love I hope to see you again soon.

I walk out of the room and as I shut the door I feel my heart break.

---------

Kat's POV

I feel sad for the guy Erik I think was his name.

He must have think I'm someone else. And he must be wrong in the head or something talking about us being werewolf's? That's just messed up.

I look at my brother and say

-Can we please leave?

He looks hesitant but nods and helps me up.

-Hey can I go back to Puerto Rico for a while I miss home.

I tell him

He looks at me wide eyed

-What?

He asks then says

-You cant be serious! Kat you just got amnesia! You cant just runaway!

I look at him and say

-I'm not running away! Maybe being there could bring my memories back!

He just shakes his head and says

-Fine, whatever!

--------------------

Derek's POV

I stare at Kat's back with a heavy heart. It feels like this is the last time I'll see her so I run toward her hold her face and kiss her. She responds but it doesn't feel the same, like she just did it to humor me.

As I step back I say

-Sorry, you may not remember me but you will always be in my heart and mind. I will forever love you.

She looks at me with a small smile and says

-I'm sorry but you will be happy again. You will find someone who will make you days brighter.

I look at her with a sad smile and say

-You already where that person.

And with that I turned my back on her and headed towards the pack house with tears running down my face.

The end.

---------------------

Authors note:

April fools! Just kidding this is not the end. It was my April fools prank for you all. The real chapter is the one after this. None of the thing that happens in this chapter really happens in the story. So don't hate me!

BTW I posted this on April 1, 2015!

Stay nerdy! ;)

-CarieLopez