Chapter 13: Rouges

Once we enter the house the ruckus began. Children running from place to place giggling, parents chasing them laughing, three different types of music blasting through the walls.

We continue to walk toward an elevator. Once inside Derek presses the button for level 3.

And I ask him

-Whats in level three?

And he answers while putting his hand on my waist.

-My office.

Then he kisses the side of my head.

I nod and then we reach his office. We walk in and he lets go of me and walks toward his desk while I take my time to view the place.

The walls are gray, paintings of the sky and ocean hang from the walls, a book case the size of a wall is on the left corner and in the back wall in his brown color desk with a laptop and a bunch of paper work, on the right side is a balcony with glass doors. I walk towards him and stand behind his leather chair and put my arms around his neck and place kiss on his hair and place my head on his shoulder.

-Whats that?

I ask him referring to the papers in his hands.

-This is the information we have on the rouges that are near our border.

He tells me while still looking at the papers.

I pull back and walk around the desk and sit on one of the chairs in front of his desk.

And I ask him

-Why and how do you have that?

He looks up at me and says

-We got it from the neighboring packs and from previous encounters with them and as for why, we keep it to know their strategies and know how they will react and what we need to do to win.

I nod in understanding then ask

-So what do we do?

He thinks then looks at the papers than me and says

-We wait

---------------------

* One hour later*

We moved towards Derek's room and I'm currently laying on his bed reading a book and he's on the desk making an attack plan.

I close the book and walk toward him.

-How much longer do we have to wait?

I ask him as I sit in his lap.

Arms circle my waist as he holds me tighter and says

-Not much they are currently surrounding our territory, but they're out numbered by 400.

I look at him with a poker face and say

-Then lets attack them before they do!

He nods his head and says

-That's exactly what they want.

I get up and turn to him.

-So what now, we wait for another hour?!

He sighs and gets up as well.

-This is what they do, they try to make us come to them, they want to have us tired from the walk, but that's why we wait if they come they will be tired and we will have all our energy to defeat them.

He says.

I stare at him and he stares right back I sigh then grunt

- Ugh fine!