22 ▷ somebody that i used to know

SISTER SALVATORE

22 somebody that i used to know

not an episode

"Rise and shine."

The sound of Stefan's voice and curtains being opened flooded Arabella's ears as she laid in bed. Her hair was draped over her face while drool peaked from her mouth. She moaned in agony as she turned over in her bed. "Leave me alone." she mumbled, half asleep.

Out of nowhere, a pillow then came towards her face, smacking her hardly. Arabella flew up from bed and glared at a smirking Stefan, who stood with a coffee in his hands. "I wish you were never born." she grumbled in a deep, annoyed voice.

"Ouch. That hurts." Stefan sarcastically hissed. "Get up and get dressed. Klaus wants us to meet him in the lobby so we can leave."

"It's too early." Arabella groaned and threw the covers off of her body. She then stretched and yawned out loud. "What psycho wants to get up at..." she grabbed the clock then blushed when she saw what time it was. "...eleven AM."

"Yeah, he let you sleep in." Stefan answered and handed her the coffee he made for her. He then glanced to her bed and saw the empty Roman Holiday movie packaging. "Roman Holiday? Where did you get that?" he asked.

Arabella took a sip of her coffee and walked away, ignoring his question. Stefan, noticing the obvious, changed his face and turned towards his sister. "Did Klaus buy you this?" he asked slowly.

"And what if he did?" Arabella asked as she grabbed towels from the rack.

"I mean...it's kind of uncharacteristically nice of him, don't you think?" Stefan stated.

"That's what I said." Arabella sighed and turned towards her brother, who examined her. Almost to see if she had any hint of feelings towards Klaus. Noticing this, Arabella rolled her eyes and took the packaging out of Stefan's hands before throwing it on the bed. "Look. It was a nice gesture and that's it. Nothing more and nothing less."

Stefan then threw his hands up in defense. "Hey, I didn't say anything." he defended.

She glared at her brother, "Didn't have to."

Arabella then turned around and began walking towards the bathroom to shower.  "Besides, even if I did have the slightest of feelings towards that monster, I wouldn't have to explain myself to you...doppelgänger lover."

Stefan opened his mouth to respond, but only to have the bathroom door slammed on him.

Arabella and Stefan walked downstairs, where Klaus sat in the middle of the lobby. Stefan walked with pep in his step while Arabella walked with sunglasses covering her eyes. Klaus smiled once he saw the moody Salvatore and sat up from his seat. "Good morning, Arabella. Don't you look beautiful." he greeted her.

"Don't lie to me, Klaus." Arabella spoke bluntly. "I heard you have my breakfast." she held her hand out.

Klaus and Stefan made eye contact before Klaus pulled out a packaged Big Texas Cinnamon Roll and a blood bag. "Here you go, love." he placed it in her hand. "Are you sure you don't want something...more edible to eat? Maybe an omelette or gas station worker?"

Arabella tilted her head as she took a sip of her blood bag. "You know, you say you know me, but you truly don't know my love of cinnamon rolls." she smacked her lips. "That hurts." she sarcastically commented before walking towards the parked SUV.

Klaus and Stefan made eye contact before watching the youngest Salvatore make her way to the car, dragging her suitcase behind her. "She really isn't a morning person, is she?" Klaus asked her sibling.