0 ▷ prologue

SISTER SALVATORE

0 prologue

ending of 2x06

It was a warm, starry night in Mystic Falls, Virginia as a young man, other wise known as Stefan Salvatore, sat in his backyard with a glass of bourbon in his hands and a heavy, broken heart on his chest. His eyes were red and he was sniffling. Breakups were never easy, especially if they were with a certain, doe eyed, doppelganger named Elena Gilbert.

Stefan sniffled as he remember the pained look on her face as she broke up with him, due to his psychotic, vampire of an ex-girlfriend, Katherine Pierce. Stefan clenched his jaw in anger as he thought of the allusive Katherine. She had ruined Stefan's life before and she had just done it again. He was tired of it. He wanted it over. He wanted Katherine dead.

Footsteps approached Stefan as he brought the glass to his lips, already knowing who it was. Damon Salvatore, Stefan's older brother, stood over him watching his younger brother drown in his sorrows. He had heard everything that had happened between Stefan and Elena and had felt bad for his brother. He knew how much Stefan loved Elena. He also knew how much Katherine loved Stefan and how badly she wanted to be with him. She wouldn't stop ruining everybody's lives until Stefan handed himself over to her.

"Come on Stef, let's go inside." Damon gestured his head towards the large Salvatore Boarding house that stood behind them. Stefan, not in the mood to talk or to argue, obeyed his brother and stood up before walking side by side into the large house.

Stefan sighed as he entered the home behind his brother, needing another drink or maybe ten. It had been a long day and Stefan just needed to forget everything for a night.

Both Damon and Stefan walked into the large study, side by side, but freeze when they see a girl, about 5'4, with long, wavy, chocolate brown hair running down her back, standing in front of the fire place and watching as the flames slowly ignited with a glass of bourbon in her hands.

"Who the hell are you?" Damon scrunched up his face in annoyance and questioned the mysterious stranger that stood before them. Stefan sighed and reached out to grab a stake that laid on the bookcase, not happy with their uninvited guest. The girl lets out a giggle and shakes her head before turning to face the brothers.

And that was when both Damon and Stefan had just experienced their first heart attack in their whole existence.

Her beautiful colored eyes stared at the both of them in amusement while a smirk tugged at her lips. She wore a black leather jacket, a white crop top, light high wasted shorts, and black combat boots that made her an inch taller.

"Now is that anyway to greet a guest?" she asked as she brought the glass to her lips and took the last sip of bourbon available. Both brothers paled and stood silent as the voice replayed in their heads like a broken record. Her smirk widened as she enjoyed the reaction she had gotten from the Salvatore's. Oh how she loved seeing them squirm. "Mom and Dad taught you better than that boys."

"Arabella?"

"Hello boys. It has been a very long time."

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

hello my loves,

so here is the prologue that took me forever to write. i was so nervous writing this omg kill me now. i hoped you enjoyed it and are excited for what's to come!

catch ya on the flip side.