quick rant because a bitch is tired.

hi guys,

i am going to be updating soon but i'm really putting my all into this chapter because i want it to be amazing so it's gonna take some time and hard work. i just wanted to express how i felt about some of the comments people have been leaving.

before i start this rant please forgive me if i sounds like a bitch i'm really not trying to come off as one, i just want to express how i feel and how seeing comments like this affects me.

now i understand that you guys didn't like how arabella forgave them right away and her personality kind of changed, but i had to create the plot like that because how much of a change it is after you turn your emotions on. when elena turned her emotions on, her only focus was avenging her brother's death and was consumed of hatred. when arabella turned her emotions on, she was so happy to be reunited with her brothers that it completely clouded her judgement. i have explained that multiple times.

when people leave comments like "i hate the fact that she's nice now", "i hate the fact that she forgave them so easily", "wtf happened to her", "she's gone soft", etc. it makes me feel kinda shitty even though i had explained that i had it made it like this for a reason. it honestly makes me feel like rewriting everything because let's be honest it was trash to being with lmao.

i guess what i'm trying to say, i am so sorry that if you guys don't like the way the plot has turned out to be, but please don't leave mean comments because i see them and it makes me feel like i sorta failed even though it's just wattpad lmfao i'm pathetic.

and i am so sorry if i sounded bitchy but please try to understand that's not what i'm trying to do. i'm just trying to be open to all of you guys and have a motivated mindset.

now with all that said, an update is coming soon i promise! look out for it in the next week or so. i have a feeling you all are going to love it **wink wink**

i love you guys 💛