07 ▷ a chat with elijah

SISTER SALVATORE

07 a chat with elijah

2x11

"You trapped her in the house?"

Damon and Arabella stood in front of the entrance of the cave while Stefan stood behind the border that held him in. "It's for the best Stef. Trust me, Elena is on a martyr tear that rivals your greatest hits." Arabella sighed, crossing her arms.

"Yeah and you should be glad the witch and I are even getting along." Damon stated before leaning down and grabbing a back duffle bag. "We brought you this." Damon threw the bag over the border so that Stefan could grab it.

"Care package: candles, lanterns and -- " Arabella pulled a plastic water bottle that was filled with blood out of her jean back pocket and showed it to Stefan. "-- lunch."

"Give that to me and I'm just gonna have to share it with her." Stefan said, causing Arabella and Damon to frown.

"Oh yeah, that's right." Arabella muttered, meeting Katherine's gaze that was upon her. "I forgot that you're holed up in here with a selfish, manipulative bitch." Arabella shined a teasing smirk towards Katherine and gave the bottle of blood to Damon, not taking her eyes off of Katherine, who was giving Arabella dirty glares from behind Stefan.

"You three are surprisingly calm, considering Klaus will hunt you down and kill you if you mess with his little plan." Katherine said, joining the conversation.

"I've been dead before. I got over it." Damon replied to Katherine before turning to face Stefan. "Once we deal with this moonstone, we'll figure a way to get you out." Damon told Stefan.

"Yeah, I just got you back, no way I'm letting this stupid border take you away again." Arabella said, agreeing with Damon.

"Don't worry about me. Just make sure Elena's safe." Stefan said, causing Arabella to purse her lips. Damon and Arabella nodded their heads before looking at Katherine. Once Arabella saw the sight of her, she glared at the doppelgänger and turned around to exit the tomb with Damon following behind her.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Damon and Arabella entered the Gilbert home together before joining Elena in the living room. "You should really lock your door." Damon said, jokingly. Arabella punched his shoulder, telling him to shut up, while Elena turned around to face the two with an angry and annoyed look on her face. "Oh, come on, pouty." Damon mocked Elena while pouting. "At least give me two points for ingenuity."

"Do you think this is funny?" Elena asked, annoyance growing in her voice.

"Yes Elena. I find hilarity in the lengths that I have to go to repeatedly save your life." Damon said as Arabella walked passed him to take a seat on one of the Gilbert's recliners.

"What does Stefan say about this?"

Damon puckered his lips and shrugged, "We had a good laugh."

"And what did he say about Elijah still being alive?"

Damon walked towards the couch Elena sat on and took a seat next to her while placing an arm behind her head. "Yeah, that..." Damon began to say. "We didn't tell him." Damon sighed.

"Why not?"

"Well A: he can't do anything about it; and B:...what I just said." Arabella stepped in, smiling at Elena, who rolled her eyes and leaned against the couch cushion. Jeremy then entered the room and Arabella smiled at him. "Hey little Gilbert!" Arabella waved at him with a bright, friendly smile on her face.