15 ▷ halliwell and salvatore, reunited at last

☾ SISTER SALVATORE ☽

SISTER SALVATORE

15 halliwell and salvatore, reunited at last

not an episode/pls listen to song attached while reading

She couldn't tear her eyes off of him.

He sat in a bar hidden in the corner with a laptop in front of him beside a glass of whiskey. She watched as his eyebrows furrowed in confusion, clouding his forest green eyes that she adored so much.

His looks obviously remained the same from 1864, except he now wore modern clothes and had shorter hair. She smiled as he tapped his foot against the floor in deep thought. It was a habit of his that always annoyed Arabella back then, but now, she was just happy to see him do it.

She was just beyond happy that Charles Halliwell was alive and breathing.

It had been three days since Arabella had found out that Charles was alive. At first, she couldn't believe it, but when she arrived at the address Damon had given her, there Charles was. She had been watching him ever since. She didn't feel right just breaking the news to him by showing up at his door. She wanted to surprise him — as if her being alive wasn't enough of a surprise already.

Damon told her that he had moved to Paris after breaking free from the tomb months ago. Damon and Stefan helped him get back on his feet and set him up in an apartment in the city and taught him all he needed to know about modern times. From watching him from a distance, she found out he was a student at the university studying Political Science, which was something that had always interested him.

In 1864, he always dreamt of attending college. Now here he was, studying in a rather quiet bar with his whole life ahead of him.

She smiled at the thought and continued to watch him from the window when she suddenly saw the blonde bartender walk out from behind the bar.

Mystic Falls, Virginia -- 1864

Arabella Salvatore was beautiful.

Perhaps the most beautiful girl in all of Mystic Falls. Everyone was aware that the sixteen-year-old was an extraordinary and rare beauty to come across, especially her father in which he used to his advantage.

"I would like to introduce you to my daughter, Arabella Elizabeth Salvatore." Giuseppe Salvatore introduced the silent teenager beside him to the man he was currently doing business with. "Darling, this is Maxwell Hemmings the owner of the mill down by the lake. He and I are currently conducting business together."

Giuseppe looked at her sternly, which only meant that he wanted her to use his charm on the man. It was the main reason he had brought her to all these parties full of grown men talking about business ventures and money. She was just here to impress and drag them into conducting more business with her father. That's all she was good for according to him. Obeying, she forced a small smile before curtsying to them, "How do you do."