Chapter 16- Meet my friends

Start from the beginning

"Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes.

"When did this all start?" Her questions started to pile up.

"Yesterday."

"Wow, dreams do come true.... But wait, you said you lost feelings for him and now you're dating him? I'm confused." 

"I got them back, lol."  I laughed at her.

"You're so unbelievable." She rolled her eyes.

"So, what's for breakfast. I'm hungry."

"Bacon and beef sausages."

The thought of sausages made my stomach growl, proving my point of hunger. We got to the kitchen when the maid placed a plate and cup of coffee in front of me and Lindsey. After serving us, she found her way out of the kitchen giving us some privacy.

In that same moment, I thought of how to tell Lindsey about my dream. And telling her about it meant telling her that me and Kiana were fuck buddies.

My brows creased and my face tensed. "I need to tell you something."

With coffee in her hand, she asked. "What's up?" Her tone was casual and light.

"I'm confused." I sighed.

She took a sip out of her coffee cup and continued with a weird confused expression on her face. "Huh? What do you mean?"

"I think I like Kiana."

She froze and placed her cup slowly on the table immediately I yapped. "And what makes you think that?"

"It's a long story." I lowered my head.

"And how about Yosef? You don't love him?"

"I do. Honestly I do. That's why I'm saying, I'm confused. I like both of them, and it's scaring the fuck out of me. Yesterday I dreamt of Kiana and shouted her name when I woke up, and guess what?"

"What?" She went pale.

"Yosef was sitted on the bed when I opened my eyes. And I freaked out."

"Woah." She blinked her eyes non stop.
"Did he ask who Kiana is?"

"No, he didn't. He looked quite confused, I should say."

She stood up from her seat and started pacing forth and back in the kitchen, like she was thinking of a plan. She turned back to face me.

"I think you're gay." She snapped placing her hands on the table infront of her.

I stood up too and trailed my fingers in my hair. "No, I'm not. I can't be gay."

"Then you're bisexual. Cause you like Kiana and Yosef too...I knew it from the very start. You were so gay from the moment you started hanging out with Kiana."  She smirked and folded her arms below her chest.

I just continued gazing at her, quiet like a dummy.

"So what did you dream about Kiana?" She sounded curious.

"Just gay stuff. Nothing more."

"So you fucked her... in your dream?" A smile played on her lips.

"Yeah, I did. Now quit asking me that, it's uncomfortable." I rolled my eyes and sat down on the chair.

"Stay away from her." She commanded.

"What? Are you crazy?" I knitted my brows and walked towards her. "I can't do that."

"And why not? Because, if you continue to hang out with her, you'll end up real fucking."

"Well that's useless now, cause we already fucked." My mouth betrayed me. I closed it with my hands asap and walked next to the sink. I stood there and thought of what lie I could concoct before Lindsey continued to question me.