There was a priceless expression on Tae's face

There was a priceless expression on Tae's face. I should've had a camera. Oh well.

We bagged three animals so far.
The atmosphere would've been really fun if only we weren't worried about getting attacked. The original was out there anywhere.

I was watching Alina pick out a flower which she said was an excellent herb for some medical purpose. She turned to me and her eyes widened as I felt it too.

Another presence. But not original vampire.

"It's him again I'm sure." She whispered.
"That guy?" Jennie seemed to know of this.

"Who and why does it feel so......."

A flash of light!

"Taehyung!" No!
———————————————————
Jennie's pov:
I had been having fun. Getting my first catch had been exciting.
The moment we had felt him, I put my guard on. When Alina said that it was that guy from before. Things went weird.

I had seen him through the pictures she had shown me before ,but why again?

My mind went blank when my sharp vision sensed something. Blue and light..............rushing towards....
"Taehyung!" I had screamed his name.

My heart exploded in fear as I saw the flaming blue arrow woosh past his cheek.
"Woah!"
A line of dark red, velvety liquid poured out of the small slit. It's scent filling my nostrils making me dizzy and lose focus.

I wanted it. I wanted him.

Wait ,what?!

"Get together!" Jimin shouted pulling Alina behind him as Taehyung pulled out his sword. I followed and did the same ,ignoring the dizzy feeling his closeness gave me.

The silver blade in my grip made me feel protected.

But I had a feeling that this was going be different from sword clashes.

And that is exactly what happened. The sky turned purple And pointed drops of purple fire started raining over us. Taehyung being the fastest to react used his power to shield and I saw the chance to help out adding energy to the feild.

"Witch kind!" He snarled.
"No! He's part vamp! I've met him before." Alina yelled back.

Arrows formed in midair attacking us randomly.

I used my power to block many. A few of them needed to be slashed midair. Taehyung was being targeted more often. So I shifted my stance to help him tackle more.
"Come out coward!" Jimin yelled to the woods.
"No!  Jimin don't hurt him!pls!" Alina was pleading him. Still fighting off arrows.
It stopped for a while.then,
There was complete silence. Deafening silence.
And Then he came.
Eyes, purple glowing orbs where His irises should have been dark. Skin as white as milk. His expression blank. As he stepped out of the shadows.
I recognised the man from what I had seen but.............

"Yoongi!!!" Taehyung yelled in sheer shock and tried to run to him but something made me hold him back.

His eyes. He was not normal.

"He's possesed again." Alina whispered but it reached our ears.
"Oh my ..... yoongi, you. What happened. Who- what?" Jimin was confused.

"You'll all die." A cold deep drawl. His voice vibrated in my head.
"I will kill you all." No expression
"Jenniffer will be mine." Taehyung's eyes had gone wide. I had never seen him so shocked. Jimin was still as a statue. I had my arm gripping Taehyung's tightly. So he won't lunge forward.

My grip never losening but I could feel him changing. His warm aura turning a weird cold. It sent a slight shiver down my spine. His eyes calculating the situation And he narrowed them, analysing.

Only Alina.... the only one who was sobbing.
"You're min yoongi?" She sobbed.

"Look." She tried. I wanted to stop her.

The supposed yoongi had summoned a black knife in his palm. The staunch of rusty metal. Iron. No! He could kill her!
"Stop Alina!" I wanted to go to her. But she gave me a look and told me to remain where I was.

 But she gave me a look and told me to remain where I was

His cold eyes focussed on us. No emotion. Not a drop of emotion. As if he was walking dead. Like...... a puppet.
"Get it out of your head! You have to fight." She yelled.
"Shut up." He sent the dagger to her at lightening speed. My eyes widened, but Alina dodged it, barely. Her arm getting a cut. Blood instantly released.
"Alina!" Jimin went to her.

But I was more focused on yoongi. He stared at her. His head tilted lightly as if curious. Taehyung was also trying to understand this person. Contemplate the mext moves.

Then it flickered. The purple. Into gold - again purple.
"Argh!" He cried as he fell to the floor clutching his head in pain.
"Get out of my head!!" He screamed.
"Yoongi!" Taehyung cried to him and released from my hold.
He ran to him but was instantly pushed back. Just like before when it happened to Alina.

T-tae?....." his head lifted, breathing hard.The poor guy was in extreme pain. His nose scrunched and color drained already.
".....jiminie.." he saw the other boy.

His now dark eyes turned watery as his lower lip quivered. A tear escaped his eyes.
"Hyung!" Jimin tried to aproach him but he too was thrown back.
"I'm sorry......." he cried, "I'm so sorry!"
He then turned to me.
And then to Taehyung . Eyes darting between us.

"Soulmates. Tae you have a soulmate. Very rare." He was hurried.

"You won't get possessed! Please fight!" Alina yelled.
He looked at her one last time and smiled. Sadly but with affection.

But wait!
"We are what?!?!?!" Taehyung seemed surprised and then I realised he had meant to say that to me too.
"Soulmates?" I whispered.

Then purple took over and the min yoongi was now a heartless puppet, ready to kill.
———————————————————-
Cliffhanger!!!!! Oops.