Chapter 10

Disclaimer: I don't own the Marvel characters (Marvel studios does), neither do I own the PJO/HoO characters (Uncle Rick does).

Annabeth P.O.V.

I've been up all night making plans, calculating and checking. Thanos' army hopelessly outnumbers us, kinda like the battle of Manhattan just on a bigger scale.

According to Percy, who actually slept, he had a dream and in that dream, the monsters and some of the reformed titans have joined forces with Thanos. Apparently, there are over a million bloodthirsty monsters who want to get revenge for Gaia, including a few titans. This is no longer just a mortal war, but also an immortal war.

The forces that we can rely on are as follow:
Camp Half-Blood: 60 campers ready to fight, 16 healers, 50 pegasi.
Camp Jupiter:1000 soldiers, 153 healers, 50 unicorns and eagles.
Tyson's cyclops army: 263 cyclops.
Hunters of Artemis: 50 hunters, 23 wolves.
Wakanda army: 1 200 000 soldiers.
Specially trained S.H.I.E.L.D. agents: 100 agents.
The Avengers, Natasha said most of them will probably come to help.

And then we have some other allies that might come help, but not for too long:
Party Ponies: 1000 centaurs.
Amazons: 5000 Amazons.

That's a pretty mean team with the mortal forces, that Natasha told me about, and our not so much mortal forces. I'm just worried about us demigods getting exposed to the government. The Avengers said they fed Director Fury some lie, apparently, he ate it. They told him that we are a group of friendly mutants. Mutants are humans with superpowers and the government already know about them and won't be doing further experiments.

Anyway, in Percy's dream, he somehow saw or figured out that the battle was going to take place on the outskirts of Wakanda on the 11th of October. Today is the 11th Of September, we have exactly 30 days to prepare. When the Avengers were telling us about their world and the upcoming war earlier this evening, they talked about Wakanda and their people. So Wakanda is like a futuristic secret nation in Africa with an army that we can use and other cool gadgets that demigods can't use.

Percy also saw the troops that the Avengers were telling us about.  They were all ground troops, so an aerial attack would be best. The creatures are big, disgusting and strong, according to Percy. He told me about his dream when he woke up from it at about 1 a.m. and then rolled over and started drooling again. At this moment it is 3 a.m. and I think my plan is complete. I finally crawled into bed next to Percy. The last thought in my head before I drift off is;  I'll only share my plan once the other demigods get here. So I can see if they can carry out what I'm planning.

Clint P.O.V.

I walk into the main room looking for some food. Instead, I find Annabeth on the couch with a book full of scribbles and notes. I don't understand a thing going on there, not a thing!

Anyway, it's five in the morning, not even Steve is up yet and I'm just here for a snack.

"Morning," she said cheerfully, looking up from her book. She seems different from yesterday.

"Hi," my voice sounds groggy. "Why are you awake so early?"

"I couldn't sleep so I got up, Percy is still asleep and I didn't want to disturb him so I came in here," she said. She seems very excited about something. What it is; I have no idea.

"Ok, your crazy," I said as I grabbed a cereal bar and started walking back the way I came. "I'm going back to bed. Steve should be up around 6 o'clock."

About 5 hours later.

I was awoken.. again, but this time not by hunger, but by a loud noise from the main room.

I got up, got dressed and headed towards the noise. When I walk into the room Steve, Natasha, Annabeth and Percy are standing there with a group of strangers.

"Thanks again, Nyssa," Annabeth said to Nyssa, I presume.

"No problem, I'll tell Chiron about what's coming and to get the campers ready and the stone protected.

Oooh yeah, these are the people from Camp Half-Blood who are supposed to install a force field to keep monsters out or something. I bump my toe on the side of the table and give a little yelp. Toes are made to get hurt, I swear! This causes all the people in the room to look at me.

"Welcome, sleeping beauty," Percy joked. I pull a face at him and join the group.

"Nyssa!" A voice from the elevator called. "We're almost done. We just need a few more pairs of hands."

"Coming!" Nyssa responded. She, Percy and the two other strangers head off to go help. Percy took the stairs while the others took the elevator to the roof, I assume.

"They should be done soon," Annabeth said. "I'm going to go call the other half-bloods." She walked in the direction of the room she is staying in and disappeared around the corner of the wall.

"So. What did I miss?" I asked.

"Well, Annabeth says she has a plan to defeat Thanos, but she's only going to share it once she has talked with the other half-bloods," Steve said in a strong voice. "Half-bloods' dreams are real happenings that give them information. Percy had a dream last night where all the Greek and Roman monsters and some of the titans joined forces with Thanos. They want revenge or something? Percy also somehow saw that the battle would start on the 11th of October." Steve quickly filled me in.

"The 11th of October," I said I feel pretty scared, but I'm sure not to show it. "So that gives us 30 days to prepare."

"Yep," Nat said. That is the most solemn 'yep' I have ever heard. We stand in silence for a few moments, then the elevator doors open and Percy comes down the stairs. They meet in the main room again. This time there is are six strangers including the Nyssa girl.

"Ok, remember to bring lots of extra celestial bronze for the mortals so they can help kill the monsters," Percy said as if checking off a list in his head, not wanting to forget anything. "Oh, and remember to bring lots and lots of traps and extra weapons and anything you think will be needed."

"Yes, Percy, chill," one of the strangers said. Come to think of it they all kinda look the same, as if they were siblings.  Oh yeah, they are siblings. They are children of the same god, Hefesta or something.

"Yeah, sorry I just can't believe there's another war coming," Percy said relaxing a bit. "Oh and don't forget the Greek fire." They all look at him annoyed. He grins at them stupidly.

"We better get going now. Chiron might start worrying soon and Argus is waiting in the car," another one of the strangers said. They all greeted Percy and Annabeth, who just returned, with hugs and left.

"Ok, so Nico should be here in about an hour and he's bringing Will. Reyna, Piper, Jason, Hazel and Frank should be here in the next five hours," Annabeth said, there is an excited glint in her eyes. "Then we can discuss battle strategy."

"Great," Percy said smiling. "Enjoy your last few moments of peace everyone." He looked at all of us with an evil smile on his face and then turns to Annabeth. "Has anyone heard anything from Grover?"
?"No," Annabeth said sadly. "He should be fine Percy. Try the empathy link again." Percy closed his eyes and started concentrating very hard for some reason. A few seconds pass, then his eyes fly open and he looks surprised and extremely happy.

"He's coming! Annabeth he's safe and on his way here with Nico and Will!" Percy yelled in joy. Annabeth gets a bright smile on her face and reaches towards his hand. They hold hands and smile.

"Um, sorry but what?" Natasha asked just as confused as the rest of us.

"Grover, my friend, is coming to the tower. He left on a quest a few days ago and we haven't heard from him since," Percy said still extremely happy.

Tony comes stumbling out of the hallway.

"Well, I hear we'll soon have guests," Tony said rubbing his eyes and heading towards the coffee machine. "We should get extra rooms ready."