19

Shawn POV

I watched my beautiful wife sleep as I walked in our bedroom. I was from the shower so I had a towel wrapped around my waist.

"Stop staring at me you stalker," I heard and Beyonce's eyes opened. She turned, laid on her back then she sat up straight. "Good morning baby," she said yawning.

I chuckled and I went to sit on the bed then I placed her feet on my lap. "Good morning my queen," I said then I rubbed her belly. "Good morning to you too Junior. You've been good for mommy?"

"No, he's been kicking me all night long," Bey joined in, rubbing her belly. "When are we telling the rest of the family that we're having a boy?"

"Patience. We'll tell them soon boo," I said.

Bey looked around. "Where's Dave?"

"He's downstairs with Dre and the twins," I said.

Today I have a special surprise for my dear wife.

"Can I get me a kiss?" I asked innocently. She shook her head no. "Why not?"

"I have morning breath," she said.

I sucked my teeth and inched my face closer then I kissed her lips as she giggled.

"Stop it," she said giggling into the kiss then I deepened it.

The door then swung opened. "Mommy," Dave said cheerfully as he entered which caused us to break the kiss. He jumped on the bed then he knelt next to Bey.

That boy looked like he's high on cocaine or something. He couldn't stop moving.

"Hello mama and papa. Good day isn't it? I was tinking that maybe-...wabbits and pony filled with pumpkin-... Otay, not that. Airpwene we flied and hands with blanks-... Bull with red. Its cold but there's no coat and cotton candy-"

"Slow down baby," Bey interjected and Dave laid flat on his back then he started kicking while laughing. Bey looked at me. "What's up with him?"

I shrugged.

Dave got off the bed and started running around the bedroom. I got up and held him tight as he squirmed in my grip.

"Let me go daddy," Dave screamed then he started laughing.

"What were you eating buddy?"

He started giggling. "Uncle Dre gave me this soda which I've never seen before but I dwenk it anyways," he said kicking.

"What soda baby? What did it look like?" Bey asked sounding concerned.

"Mmmm, it had the name 'red' and had a cow," Dave said. "Uncle Dre also gave me donuts with a lot of chocolate at the top."

Beyonce's eyes widened. "They hell! Dre gave our child an energy drink and so much sugar so early in the morning? Imma kill him," she said standing up but I stopped her.

"Calm down baby. Why don't you go freshen up," I said.

"Fine," she said dryly.

Beyonce POV

After I freshened up I went downstairs.

"You're gonna get it Dre. Bey's gonna get your ass," I heard Shawn as I entered the kitchen.

"The hell you are," I said going to Dre and I pinched his ear. "What were you thinking?"

"He wasn't," Sam and Sky said in unison as they ate their bowl of cereal.

Dre squirmed in my grip. "I'm sorry Bey," he said wincing in pain and I let go of him.

At least Dave is no longer so hype. He's just watching TV in the living room.