7

Sam POV

I am just chilling with my twin in her room since we've just finished having dinner. We were busy filling each other on how our day has been as we laid on my bed.

"Candy told me that Roger asked him to be his boyfriend," I said as I laid flat on my stomach on the bed.

A smile crept up Sky's face. "Word?" She said and I nodded. She then cleared her throat. "I also have something to tell you," she said lowly.

I stared at her blankly. "Oh no, don't tell me you're pregnant."

She scrunched up her face. "The hell?! Mom would kill my ass if that happened," she said. "Anyways," she said shaking her head. "I finally asked Gabby out on a date," she said excitedly.

Finally. I've always told Sky that talk is cheap and that she should make the first move if she wants to find out if Gabby also likes her.

"That's what's up," I said high fiving her.

We talked some more until I heard someone opening the door.

"Sammy and Sky. Mommy and daddy said I must call you two," he said.

Sky and I got off the bed and headed for the master bedroom. When we got there mom and Shawn were just chilling on their bed.

I cleared my throat so that they'll notice us. "You called," I said as I stood next to Sky and Dave proceeded and went to Shawn.

That boy is such a daddy's boy and acts like a big baby at times. He's so spoiled at times.

"Yes," Shawn said standing up with Dave on his back. "We have some news for you guys."

Shawn looked at mom. I guess he was giving her the green light to tell us.

"I've been feeling really sick lately and I finally decided to go to the doctor... I'm pregnant," she said smiling.

Sky and I stared at each other with a blank expression then we turned and gave mom the same look.

"Say something," Shawn said.

"Yah, say something. Mommy said I'm gonna be a big brother," Dave said clearly more excited.

"Is something wrong babies?" Mom asked sounding concerned.

"Mmmm," I said shaking my head no.

"Aren't you excited?" Mom said.

"Ummm, I am but... Really? Another child? Isn't Dave enough?" I asked.

"I think what Sam is trying to say is congr-... Oh dang, another child? Really? Why? Where is the baby nursery gonna be because this house only has four bedrooms? We have to deal with a new born again? The crying. Jesus Christ, the crying is just dreadful," Sky said slowly drifting off and losing the entire point of what she was saying.

Its not like I don't want another sibling it's just- ... You know what? I don't want another sibling. Dave is already a handful so having another baby in this house would be just stressful. With all that in mind, I would really want to go live with my father. I don't think I'll be able to handle another baby getting on my last nerve in this house.

"You guys don't want another sibling?" Mom asked as her voice cracked with emotion.

Great. She's about to cry.

"No, its just-... You know what? Congratulations," Sky said brushing everything off.

"Yah mom. Congratulations on the whole pregnancy thing. The more, the merrier," I said smiling. "How far are you?"

"Two months," she said.

"Great," Sky and I said in unison. "Can we be excused now?" We continued as we flashed our fake smiles.

"You can go," mom said lowly and we left.

Beyonce POV

"They are not happy," I said on the verge of tears as I sat on the bed.

"Go get ready for bed buddy. Daddy will be there to tuck you in," Shawn said putting Dave down.

"Otay daddy," Dave said and he went out to his room.

Shawn then came over and sat next to me. "Don't say that Bey. The twins are happy," Shawn said warmly.

"Did you hear what they were saying? Not to mention their facial expressions. They were saying they are happy but their facial expressions told a whole different story," I said finally breaking into tears.

I can see through Sky and Sam, they were not exactly happy. They were shocked and unhappy and tried to play it cool but I saw through all of that.

"Give them some time. They'll come around," Shawn said rubbing my back.

I wiped my tears and looked at him. "Maybe you're right. Teens do need time to process such information. I mean, its not every day your 37 year old mother tells you that she's pregnant."

"See, give it some time. They'll eventually come around," Shawn said and he kissed my cheek.

I nodded my head. "Sky did raise something though," I said.

"What's that?"

"Where would the nursery be? We only have four bedrooms in this house. Dave's bedroom used to be a guest room remember?"

He sighed. "Looks like we have a bit of a dilemma here," he said scratching the back if his head.

"Maybe we should use one of the twin's room and let them sleep in one room. How does that sound?" I said and he shrugged.

Its not like we have a choice. The twins are always together and I don't think they'll have a problem.

If they do then what?