12

Shawn POV
2 months later...

I know that I shouldn't question Omari's parenting skills but his version of a 'few weeks' has turned into two months. He hasn't picked up the girls for two months. He always has some lame excuse like saying he's caught up in work or he has his phone off.

I tried cheering up the girls. I know it ain't fun for someone to bail on you. Sky is easy to get to but Sam is really a tough nut to crack but I won't force her.

Right now we are preparing to go to the girl's school Family Fun Day. Its an event the pupils prepare and the funds they raise will be donated to charity.

Sam and Sky are one of the organizers and we are going to support them.

"Shawn, can you help me pack the rest of these cookies," Bey said as I entered the kitchen.

Beyonce is now four months pregnant and her baby bump is starting to show.

"Are those mom's cookies?" Sky said as she got in the kitchen. I nodded and she went over and tried taking one but Bey swatted her hand away. "Ouch, that hurt mommy," she pouted as she rubbed her hand.

"These cookies are for the bake sale today. You asked me to bake them so that y'all can sell them remember?"  Bey said in a 'duh' tone.

Sam got in and her face lit up the moment she saw the cookies. "Are those-"

"Don't even try it sister. She'll cut your hand off if you lay hands on them," Sky said pulling Sam back.

Sam, Sky and Dave helped putting the stuff in my SUV. I went over and stood next to the door leading to the passengers seat.

"Can I please get in," Bey said trying to open the door but I blocked her hand. She looked at me and crossed her arms.

"Can I have a cookie?" I said pulling her closer to me and I pecked her lips.

She playfully rolled her eyes. "Nope," she said.

I bit my bottom lip and leaned closer to her ear. "You may not give me a cookie but I know you gonna give me little sum' sum' tonight," I whispered and she giggled.

She looked at me and smiled. "Boy bye," she said and I opened her side of the door then went over to mine.

Sky POV

I love such school events. I love to see the people enjoying themselves and knowing that you also contributed something to make it all happen is an amazing feeling.

Shawty and Candy are working in the Dj booth. Danny is one of the people who make sure all the gaming stalls are in order. Trey and some others are responsible for selling the tickets. Lastly, there is Sam and I who are responsible of the bake sale and some other fellow schoolmates.

"Hey baby," Gabby said to me as she hugged me.

Great news. Gabby and I are dating but we keep our relationship a secret because nobody besides my usual friends know I'm a lesbian. I'm glad that Gabby understands that only close friends should know about our relationship.

"You look hot with that tank top," Gabby said as she looked at me up and down.

I blushed hella hard. "Thank you baby," I said and I pecked her cheek.

We walked side by side as we took a stroll around. We played a few games and we just joked around.

We finally stopped and sat on one of the picnic tables. "I should go back to my station before they notice I'm gone," I said getting up but Gabby grabbed my hand.