Pt: 15 The three boys

Yoongi's POV

Man I really like both of them what should I do Yoongi texted Namjoon I'm sorry but I have no clue yoongi if only you could date both of them Namjoon replied your a genius Namjoon thank you!! Yoongi texted I don't know what I did but your welcome...? Namjoon replied.

Can you come over to my house? Yoongi texted Jimin sure I'll be over in just a minute Jimin responded Later at Yoongi's house in the living room

Hey so jimin I like Hoseok and I wanna date him Yoongi started Jimin looked down at his feet and his eyes started to water Yoongi stopped for a second then continued but I have a problem and I want you to help me with it Yoongi finished saying in a soft voice Jimin quickly wiped his eyes then looked up side what do you need Jimin put on a fake smile Yoongi sat forward on the couch and kissed Jimin.

Jimin's eyes went wide but then he closed them and kissed Yoongi back passionately finally they pulled away for air heavy panting I thought you said you like Hobi Hyung and you wanted to ask him out Jimin said I do but I also like you Yoongi said Jimin looked back down well your going to have to choose you know Jimin said but what if I don't! What if I date both of you we all date each other at the same time! Yoongi said Jimin looked up his eyes now twinkling.

Do you really think Hobi will agree to this Jimin said I'm not sure but I hope so also aren't you his bestfriend? Yoongi mentions Jimin laughs and says yeah that's true but honestly I'm not sure but I hope so should we have him come over now and we can ask him sure Yoongi replies.

Hey Hobi Jimin and Yoongi say as they walk to the living room with him so theirs something we wanna talk to you about and were hoping you say yes Yoongi says I'm your hope your my hope I'm j-hope Hobi says Yoongi and Jimin just look at Hoseok confused then laugh a little Yoongi mumbles adorable under his breath. What does no one get it okay Hobi says and put his head down where did j-hope even come from anyways Jimin said oh well you said hope and j from jung and you put them together j-hope he said with a sound affect.

Anyways so the thing we wanted to talk to you about Yoongi starts I like you and I wanna date you but I also wanna date Jimin because I also like him Hoseok cuts in well obviously you should choose Jimin he really likes you Hoseok looks over at Jimin when he says this and Jimin just looks down and blushes then Hoseok looks at Yoongi then stands up and says you really should choose him though so I'll head out now Hoseok started to walk out but Yoongi stood up and grabbed his hand and pulled him into a hug then grabbed Jimin by the hand too and also pulled him in too and kissed them both.

Well Hobi if you would have let me finish Yoongi started you would have known that me and Jimin want to both date you so all three of us will be dating at the same time so it's not cheating all three of us are dating once Yoongi finished Hoseok looked at the two wide eyed momentarily then said yes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This part is 597 words so it's a bit shorter then the one's before have been but yeah I might add more before I publish it idk but yeah I was gonna write more but I also wasn't sure how to continue this episode also if you liked it vote please and I'm sorry if this was unorganized so yeah 👍🏻😂🤦🏻‍♀️ also this photo is honestly kinda cute of all of them🥺😂💜 plus the photo at the very top I almost put this instead but🤷🏻‍♀️
Also I wrote this on 5-8-20 at 4am so🤦🏻‍♀️😂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This part is 597 words so it's a bit shorter then the one's before have been but yeah I might add more before I publish it idk but yeah I was gonna write more but I also wasn't sure how to continue this episode also...