Pt:13 The dancer

Taehyung's POV
Taehyung texted Jungkook after class had ended and asked where to meet up with him so that they could go to his house Jungkook said that he was going to be in an empty classroom by one of the exits of the school.

Taehyung found the classroom but when he found it he heard music and feet hitting the floor. Taehyung quietly entered the room to see Jungkook dancing.

Taehyung stood there in awe the music stopped and Jungkook walked over to Tae and hugged him and pecked him on the lips. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and said wow you really can dance I mean you did say you wanted to be a dancer. Hoseok walked over to the two and said okay well now Jungkook do you want to do the dance we practiced before with Jimin. Jungkook looked over at Jimin then back at Hobi sure!

(It's just the first one I couldn't find a vid of just the first and when I first put it in I thought it was just the one and I don't wanna replace it so yeah👍🏻)

After the dance Taehyung clapped for them and said that the dance was really good after that dance they danced some more and Taehyung ended up joining them in the dancing.

   Hey Jungkook do you wanna do that dance we learned before? Hoseok asked Jungkook nodded and said sure what dance is it Jimin asked Jungkook and Hoseok explained the dance oh I know that dance Tae added Hoseok looked at Taehyung join us then he said with a light laugh

After they danced for a while Jungkook turned to Taehyung and said wow I didn't know you could dance, and I didn't know you could dance or sing but here we are Taehyung said with a smirk that turned into a light laugh man I've never seen him the confident I like it Jungkook thought to himself

     When do your parents get back from their business trip? Jimin asked yeah Hoseok added
I think in 3 or so days Jungkook said plainly. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and said a couple things just occurred to me 1. How long am I gonna stay at your place 2. If I stay there long are your parents going to be okay with me staying there 3. We're not even dating 4. Are your mom and dad okay with you dating guys do they even know your gay?!

      Taehyung ranted to Jungkook Jimin and Hoseok both looked at the two and started rolling on the ground laughing Hoseok said to Jungkook you didn't tell him did you!?!! Hoseok said while still laughing Jungkook looked down at his feet and rubbed his nape while blushing from embarrassment well n-no it was never really discussed it never came into the conversation!! Jungkook said shyly.

    Taehyung stood their looking confused at all of them what did I say?? What didn't you tell me kook? Jungkook turned to Taehyung and said. It doesn't matter how long you stay at my house you could live there with my honestly and yes I asked my parents also there happy that I'm gay Jungkook chuckled as he was saying this he continues I have two dads the two boys were still rolling laughing on the ground. Also about you not being my boyfriend we could change that Jungkook said while smirking.

     Do you want that to change? Jungkook asked y-yes Taehyung said Jungkook smirked and walked over closer to Taehyung and as he got close to him he put his hands on his sides and started tickling him as Jungkook was tickling Taehyung he said yeah you like that Taehyung laughing uncontrollably while stuttering out n-n-no through laughter finally after a hot second Jungkook stopped and Jungkook kisses Tae on the nose and says well I guess your my boyfriend with a laugh Jimin and Hobi yell AHH then high five and the other two boys to there best to ignore them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~so I rewrote this but yeah✌🏻👍🏻😂 it was original about 2-3 hundred now its 6 hundred so yeah👍🏻😂 comment if anything's confusing and vote if you like it👍🏻😂