Monday Morning

Jungkook's POV
I woke up to a quite a few notifications and Jimin and Hoseok weren't in the room I looked at the time it was 12pm so I left my room and went to the kitchen sitting at the table was Jimin and Hoseok eating with my mom I looked at them and said why didn't you wake me up Hoseok looked at Jungkook and said we tried to wake you up multiple times but you wouldn't budge come eat some food Jungkooks mother added he sat down and bit into a left over waffle from earlier.

Jimin and Hoseok looked at each other nervously knowing what they did last night but then relaxed when Jungkook didn't say anything about the group chat to their luck he never really checks the chat unless he needs the answers to some homework he couldn't quite figure out.

On Monday in science class
You all will be given an assignment do by the end of next week you and you will be assigned partners. Your partners will be Jungkook leaned over to Jimin and Hoseok and I said I hope theirs an odd number and we'll get stuck togeather then they heard their names and snapped back into focusing on the teacher Jungkook and Taehyung and we have a odd amount so their will be three together Yoongi Jimin and Hoseok. Jungkook looked at Jimin and Hoseok then he looked at Taehyung then looked back nervously at the two boys then back at Taehyung after he heard a chair move but was saved by the bell the bell rang it was time for lunch Jungkook quickly got up and dragged Jimin and Hoseok to the lunch room

They got their food and sat with yoongi who was sitting with two other boys yoongi looked at Jimin and Hoseok and blushed then at Jungkook and the two other boys then Yoongi with a strained voice said this is Jimin and Hoseok and Jungkook then Pointed at them and then at the two other boys and said this is Jin and Namjoon ,Namjoon grabbed Jins hand and continued to eat his lunch with the other then Yoongi looked off somewhere else and signaled for someone to come sit down when they got close enough to be recognized Jungkook blushed and looked down at his lap they boy sat down and said hey I'm Taehyung ur Jungkook my lab partner right??

If you have anything to say on how to make this better just tell me so yeah✌🏻