Preference- Your First Christmas Together

Harry:

You and Harry have been together since the beging of January. Harry's mum had invited you two round for dinner at theirs. You and Harry made your way to Cheshire early in the morning and then crashed on the sofa bed before being awoken by an excited Anne at 9am. From there, you all went to wake up Gemma and then sat in front of the tree to open your presents together. Harry cuddled you from behind with his legs open so that you sat between them whilst the two of you opened presents. Anne and Gemma had even bought you a few things - nothing too big but a few clothes, some make-up and even a necklace that looked very expensive. Harry bought you a pair of Louboutins that you'd wanted for months and a few little trinkets, such as a photo album with cute photos of the pair of you in. By three, you've all sat down for lunch and are tucking in to an amazingly cooked Turkey and roasted veggies. You pull a cracker with both Gemma and Anne and have to get out another cracker when Harry gets jealous. After dinner, you all just lay in the living room because you're so stuffed with food that you can't even get up anymore until 8pm when you start to watch Call The Midwife and all the other BBC shows on at Christmas until you all fall asleep at around 10pm, knocked out by the amount of food you'd eaten.

Louis:

You and Louis had decided to spend your first christmas just together, deciding that you'd both go off to your seperate families houses tomorrow morning. You two woke up and exchanged presents - Louis had gotten you an expensive watch you'd asked for and you'd hated him for it because you felt guilty but grateful all the same. You'd only gotten him a few little bits; a couple of DVDs that he'd implied that he'd like watch and a few T-shirts and a polo shirt. He appeared to love them greatly but you still felt slightly guilty. For breakfast, you ate a bowl of cookie crisp each and then pigged out on the sofa and then by lunch time you'd cooked a chicken. It wasn't much, but it was enough. Louis looked happy enough and so your efforts were good enough for him... anything that made Louis smile was enough to make you happy. After dinner, you left the washing up and then retired upstairs to watch Grease and Hairspray, your two favourite films as a couple. You both fell asleep on the couch in the middle of Hairspray, waking up at 2am to sleepy to walk. Louis, being the gentleman that he always was, carried you bridal style upstairs to bed before tucking you in and then joining you.

Liam:

Liam's mum and dad had insisted that you go round theirs on Christmas Day and so you'd stayed overnight with the Payne's, sleeping in Liam's old bedroom before he'd moved out and away to London. Liam woke you up at six o'clock, asking you to go downstairs with him and open your presents together. You'd declined - you just wanted another hour of sleep and then you'd gladly go downstairs and start your christmas celebrations with him. He was restless for another hour until you finally gave in, only to find the rest of the Payne's waiting eagerly downstairs for the two of you. It appeared that they all got super excited on Christmas Day and had done ever since Liam was born. All of the family had bought you little presents - Nicola a bracelet and Ruth a necklace to match, and Geoff and Karen had bought you and Liam matching Superdry Christmas jumpers to wear together, just as they'd done with Ruth and Nicola and their partners. As well as this, they'd bought you a mug with a photo of you and Liam at a big event on because they'd loved the photo so much and you'd appreciated the thought so much that it made you a little bit teary, causing you to be crushed in a Payne family hug. Karen made a turkey for dinner and you'd been so stuffed that you nearly felt ill but were still well enough to share a bar of Cadbury's chocolate with Liam. You all watched Toy Storys one and two but couldn't quite make it through the third one and so you all retired to bed.

Niall:

I couldn't sleep tonight. I was currently at my families home, visiting with my girlfriend Y/N. I heard footsteps approaching me but I wasn't alarmed, I knew that sound all to well. Her arms wrapped around my torso from behind. "I hope I didn't startle you." She whispered. "No, I knew it was you." I turn around and hold her in my arms. "Niall, it's Christmas. Our first one together." She walks over to the tree and I follow. "Open it." I tear open the paper and inside was a guitar pick. "I know it's a guitar pick buuuuut it goes with some a lot bigger." Then she pulled the guitar I had been dying for from under the couch. "Why was it under the couch?" She smiled "Because I knew you would see it and and know what I was. Plus, I hadn't put that under there until this morning." I began to ask another question but I looked at it. It had all of my favorite celebrity's signatures. "How?" I asked breathlessly. "Well, the day I said I needed your phone and I disappeared for 2 hours, I was really texting the boys to help me get all of your favorite people to meet up with me." I go over to the drawers, grab a marker and hand it to her. "What is this for?" "You said all of my favorite people signed it but I don't see yours." She quickly signed her name "God, I love you." She chuckled. "Love you too."

Zayn:

Even though you're both used to spending Christmas with your families, at this point in your relationship, you only need time with each other. For the holiday, he rents out a cabin for you both to stay in where you make a Christmas dinner for the both of you, opening your gifts together, playing outside in the snow and finally warming yourselves by a fire, the perfect holiday together in your little cabin.