BSM-He Finds Out You Self Harm/Are Depressed

*trigger warning*

Harry (age 15)

You cut yourself, and have for about six months now, no one knew not even your parents knew. It all started when you constantly felt sad, you had no one to talk to. You weren't able to get your feelings out any other way. You kept your razors and bandages in a box in your room. While you was out Harry found the box, he waited for you to come home and confront you then. You were in you room when Harry come in with the box "what's this?" he asked "erm,nothing" you say trying to lie but failing. Harry set the box down and walked over to you, he lifted up your arm and rolled your sleeve up, and when he saw the scares he instantly started to cry which caused you to cry. He pulled you into a hug "why would you do this Y/N why?" he asked you "I-I feel sad all the time, I've got no one" you say while crying "I help you through this...please just try to stop please"

Louis (age 17)

you were diagnosed with depression about a week ago, and the only person who knows is your mum. you would sit in your room just staring at the wall not moving. You just needed your anti-depressant pills and a waiting phone call from Louis. He noticed a change in your attitude  but never had time to call you. one day the call did come through but neither you are your mum picked up the phone but Louis did. When he found out he went straight to your room to ask why. "why didn't you tell me?" Louis asked you knew what he was on about but you stayed quite. he sighed knowing he wouldn't get a good answer from you. so instead he wrapped his arms around you and hugged you. you stayed like that for a long time.

Niall (age 13)

you watched as the blood came dripping down your arm, silent tears fell as you made another cut, Niall told you not to read the hate, but when ever you did you would usually cut, you tried to stop but you couldn't. As you was about to make another cut you heard a gasp, you looked up to see a very wide eyed Niall "what are you doing?" Niall asked running over to you taking the razor out of your hand and throwing in the bin, you didn't say anything but started crying. He pulled you into a hug, ignoring your bleeding wrists "they're right, I bring every one down" you say "no, they're wrong, you don't deserve this" Niall says kissing your head "I'm going to help you"

Liam (age 14)

"Hey Y/N wanna go out?" "Y/N wanna go to the cinema?" theses question were always asked and the answer was always no. These things used to be fun to you but you slowly lost interest in them. You lost interest in almost every thing. your grades were slipping, you became less hygienic. your mum could only guess why, you were depressed. One day while you were sitting in the living room you could hear your mum tell Liam what has happend to you, he walked into the living room and sat next to you. Neither of you said anything he just pulled you into a hug.

Zayn (age 16)

The blade clattered to the floor, the hate has gotten to you. You didn't realise how many cuts you have made until you started feeling light headed. you tried to clean the cuts up and warp them up, but you weren't coordinator enough. You slipped and feel to the floor, the door opend and Zayn stood there "oh my gosh Y/N" Zayn rushed over to you and started to clean up the cuts. After he had finshed you fell asleep, once you woke up you had to talk to Zayn which eneded up with both of you crying.