Louis Imagine

Written by NoJokeItsStevie

He tells everyone that you can sing

(Age 17)

(Y/F/S) = Your Favourite Song

You just got home from a sleepover at your best friend's house, your throat still a bit sore from your singing party you both had this morning before you left. As the 'grand finale', you sung your favourite song - (Y/F/S) - and it's still stuck in your hear, making you want to sing it again. You thought that no-one was home, even though Louis was downstairs in the kitchen.

You started singing the lyrics, quietly at first, gradually getting louder as you went along. Meanwhile, Louis was making his way upstairs to go to his bedroom and get his laptop. As he went past your room, he heard you singing. He never knew you could sing... you hadn't told anyone. He was shocked and so he got his phone out, opened the camera app, switched it to record, put the camera lense up to the little crack in your door, and started recording you - without you realising Once you'd finished, he stopped recording and speed walked to his room just in case you came out of your room and caught him, and quickly sent the recording to the boys.

Not realising that he also sent it to the contact 'Uncle Simon'

*An hour later*

You had spent the past hour with Louis, just chatting about what you might like for your birthday, which was coming up. He needed the bathroom, so he did. Whilst he was gone, his phone rung. 'Uncle Simon' popped up on the screen. You were fairly close to Simon, you even called him 'Uncle Simon' too! You answered the phone until Louis returned, it may be important.

"Hi, Uncle Si! Louis' in the loo right now, so I answered. How are you?" You said into the receiver.

"Oh, (Y/N)! The main girl right now" What? "I'm fine thank you, hope you're okay. Anyway, can you tell Louis that I want you and him in my office right now. Thanks, (Y/N)." He hung up.

Main girl? What's that all about? When Louis came back, you told him. And within 5 minutes, you were waiting on Lou. Boys and their hair, honestly, and they say that we're bad.

Once Louis was finally ready, you both went outside and got into his silver Ferrari.

Arriving at the Syco building, you exited the car and headed towards the main door - surprised that there wasn't any fans outside - and went straight to his office. Of course Louis, being his immature self, ran straight into the glass door, thinking that it was open. You cracked up into hysterics, as well as Simon and the boys who had already arrived and saw the whole thing. Rubbing his forehead, he moved out of the way to let you open the door and followed you as you both walked into the office and sat on the last two remaining chairs that were around the large glass table piled with papers and documents. 'Poor Simon,' you thought 'always has so much to do'. You noticed a piece of paper that record labels use to sign somebody. You tried to see who it was he was signing, but you only saw the first letter of the lucky person's name, which also happened to be the same letter as your first initial. "Ooh, who are you signing, Uncle Si? Someone good?" Louis asked

"Somebody who I think is absolutely spectacular, don't you think boys?" Simon replied, smirking at the other four boys, who smirked back, then at you.

"Amazing, she is Uncle Si, Wouldn't you say Louis?" Niall asked, the smirk remaining on his face.

"I'd tell you, if I knew who it actually is!" He replied "who is SHE?" He asked.

Simon replied "Her name's (Y/N), (Y/N) Tomlinson. (Y/N), you are an absolutely AMAZING singer, much like your older brother, who sent me a recording of you singing, I don't think he meant to send it to me, as he seems genuinely confused. But anyway, you are an amazing singer and I would LOVE to sign you. So, if you'd just sign there, you too Lou, then you'll be a part of Syco records. So, what do you say?"