BSM-The Boys Find Out You Have Depression/Anxiety and You're Embarrassed Part 2

Niall:

"I'm fine honest," you said, looking away from Niall's eyes and wincing as he grabbed your hands in his. "You're clearly not," he said sadly. "There's scratches all over your arms and scars and you've obviously been sobbing. Tell me what's going on." "Seems like you already know," you mumbled, not meeting his eye. "Have you hurt yourself?" "Yes sir, not today but yes," you said, blushing. "Do-do you have depression?" he asked in a hushed voice. "Yes." "Why-why didn't you tell me?" he asked in a sort of panicked voice. "I thought you told me everything! I could've helped you! Ashton could've helped you! We all could've, we all know what it's like to be sad! I mean, no we don't know how you feel at all but I could've at least helped. Not left you alone." "I was embarrassed," you said softly. Niall calmed down a little, breathing deeply and closing his eyes, "This isn't something to be ashamed about.

"There's something wrong with my mind." "There's nothing wrong with you," he said firmly. "You just need some...some help. And a little more loving." "I don't want help," you argued, blushing madly and not meeting anyone's eyes. "Everyone needs a little extra help now and then," Liam said softly as everyone nodded. "You should tell us next time babe," Louis added. "Yeah, we care about you, this would never bother us," Harry said, smiling softly as you peeked up at them. "Now c'mere, we'll sort out the help later. Let's give you some love now," Niall smiled, carrying you onto the couch and sitting with you on his lap, everyone around you guys while Zayn turned on a movie.

Louis:

"Go on love," Louis said gently. "Tell them what you told me. You live with us now, they need to know this." You looked at them silently and blushed as you met Harry's eye, looking down quickly. "Well love?" Niall asked, crouching in front of you patiently. "I-uh- I may have depression." "You may have depression?" Liam asked in incredulous voice. "She does," Louis said, trying to sound gentle but rolling his eyes at you. Niall's face slackened and he stood back while everyone else crowded around you like you were a baby, cooing, "You should've told us." "I didn't want to," you said a little more harshly then you meant to. Taken aback, each boy looked shocked and leaned away from you as you closed your eyes and sighed, "I'm sorry, it's just, it embarrasses me. And I thought I could come here without people staring at me like I was about to kill myself all the time." "You know everyone's just concerned about you," Louis said in a gentle, but firm voice. "We're definitely going to keep an eye on you," Harry added, making you lower your head. "But, we're the cool guys so it'll be different won't it?" Zayn winked at you. You cracked smile and nodded sheepishly, "Just...just let me be alone sometimes." "Never!" Louis shouted, pulling you onto his chest since you guys were on the ground and rolling around tickling you.

Zayn:

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Zayn asked, pulling at his hair. "I didn't want to be a burden, it's embarrassing," you stuttered, avoiding his gaze as the other boys groaned and face palmed. "Niall's claustrophobic," Zayn sighed. "It's not a burden." You shrugged, still avoiding eye contact until you felt a finger under your chin. Zayn lifted up your face and said firmly, "It's not a burden, it's something we can all handle fine and we have no problem with it. It doesn't make you a baby and it doesn't make us think any less of you." You just looked on silently, only feeling a little bit more assured until Harry kissed your forehead and said, "Babe, honestly it's nothing we can't handle. We'll find out how to really help you when you have an attack and do all we can to prevent them from happening. A lot of people have this problem, it's really no big deal. And even if it was, we love you so we can handle it."

Harry:

Almost the second he burst through the door, I started to calm down, breathing again as I saw all the boys behind him. He stepped over the puddle of sick Josh hadn't had the time to clean up yet and crouched in front of you, "What's going on?" "Like two seconds ago," Josh said in an amazed voice, almost more concerned that you had stopped so suddenly. "She was, she was dry heaving and sobbing and barely able to breathe! I promise I'm not making this up!" he added as Niall raised an eyebrow at him. Harry squinted at him, confused, before looking down at you, "What happened?" "Nothing, just don't leave me," you pleaded. "If you threw a fit just because I left-" "Mate don't get mad at her, it was horrifying, I think she had an anxiety attack," Josh cut in. You blushed and looked down at the ground, which probably wasn't the best idea since your sick was all over. "But she doesn't have anxiety," Harry protested. "Yeh I do," you mumbled, rubbing your eyes. "What?" "I've had anxiety for like two years now, I just didn't want you to know cause it's embarrassing," you said louder, still not looking up. "(Y/N) how is that embarrassing," Harry said, sighing slightly and rubbing your back. "Cause I don't want you all to think I'm a baby. I just get nervous when I'm not around one of you or a family member," you said. "No one thinks that princess," Niall said gently, crouching next to you. "That's got to be one of the cutest things I've ever heard," Liam smiled, stroking your cheek. "I'm sorry, I know it's dumb of me and it's not Josh's fault at all, I love him just as much. "Hey, it's okay baby, I just want you safe," Josh assured you. "And it's not dumb kitten," Harry smiled softly. "It's kinda nice you need us. Don't worry, we won't leave you without one of us again. Go pack a bag and quickly so we can still make it to the interview."

Liam:

"You're-you're okay now?" Liam asked in a shaking voice, watching Zayn help you stand up. "Just give me a few minutes, I'll be okay," you said, your voice hitching. He covered his face in his hands, breathing deeply and trying to calm down himself while Zayn and Niall did the same. "What happened in there?" Louis asked with wide eyes, side hugging you into himself. "Honestly got no idea," Liam mumbled from behind his hands. Everyone looked at you expectantly and you gulped. "I've uh, I've got anxiety," you whispered turning red. "Sorry, what was that?" Zayn squinted his eyes. You repeated what you had said, louder and watched their reactions. Louis, Zayn and Niall all nodded, knowingly and looking slightly relieved while Harry still looked concerned and Liam looked overwhelmed and concerned. "What causes the anxiety attacks?" he asked. "Mostly things I'm scared off like heights, elevators, escalators, crowds, and spiders," you said sheepishly. "Babe why didn't you tell me?" Liam closed his eyes, sighing. "Cause it's embarrassing." "No it isn't," Zayn protested. "I'm so sorry I made you go on there," Liam said from behind his hands. "Li, it's okay." "We're going to protect you from this from now on," he said firmly, quickly pulling you into a bone crushing hug.