DDM-You're hiding a piercing/tattoo and he wants you to change infront of him

Harry (5);

*his pov* I was with my little daughter in her room, I was helping her to change her clothes so I can take her out, “c’mon here let me remove your top” I said, she shooked her head,  “why?” , “I can do it alone” she said,  “come here I will count to three if you don’t come we won’t go out” I said,  and her eyes widened,  “one„„ two„, thr-“, “okay okay” she gave up, I smiled when I took her top but then faded,  “what’s that? ” I asked confused as why there is a tattoo on her stomach, “uncle zayn gave it to me, we have matching tattoos” she smiled, “umm can we remove it”, “well yeah he said when I take a shower” she said, “but we can leave it for now right daddy?  Right daddy? ” she continued jumping up and down, “yeah we can but promise me then we will take a shower and get rid of it”, she nodded her head,  “I promise you daddy”.

Liam (15);

you were with liam shopping, “hey your mom told me to take you to buy some bikini, cause well you need one”,he doesn’t even give you a chance to say something,  he grabbed you and walked to the shop, “c’mon choose something and try it”, you nodded, bjt to be honest you didn’t want to change infront of him,because you got a belly button piercing while he was on tour,  not that you did it behind your mom back,  she knew that you got one, but your don’t know or that’s what you thought, you picked some yellow bikini and went to the changing room witb your dad.*his pov* I know that she has a piercing but I want her to tell me about it, her mom asked before she took her to get the piercing, I just want to see if she will tell me or how much she will try and hide it, so she entered the changing room but didn’t come out, “is everything okay sweety? ” I said, “umm - yeah dada it’s good I will take it” she said,  “come out I want to see you”, “no it’s okay” “c’mon I just wan-” nut she cut me and said “dad?”, “yes?”, “I want to say something, but I’m afraid you’ll get mad at me, I got a belly button piercing and I know I should have asked you first but I knew you’ll say no so I asked mom” she said,  I chuckled and said, “and who you think told your mom you can get it?”, “she asked you first? ” , “yeah, now come here let me see you”, she opened the door,  “well for sure we’re not getting that or the boys will be all over you” I said and she laughed.

Zayn (18);

you were with your dad on your bed watching some videos, “hey do you want to go out?” he said, “yeah sure”, you got up and wanted to change,  “umm dad are you going to stay here? I need to change” you said,  “you can change infront of me I’m your father but you can’t change infront of your boyfriend” he said, “but daaaad”, “c’mon the faster you’re the earlier we go”, you knew you won’t win this fight,you sighed, and took your shirt, “is that a tattoo?  Is that why you didn’t want to change infront of me?” He asked,  “are you angry at me?” You asked,  “no it’s not that you got one, I just wanted to be there for your first tattoo” he said,  “I’m sorry” you said feeling sad, “but hey that’s a cool tattoo , why did you get it? ” he pointed at the heart tattoo on your side, “I just want one like you, like the one you have”, “aww my little girl wants to be like her daddy” he said laughing, he got up and hugged you, “how about we go and get another tattoo, a matching tattoo”, “really?”, “yeah now lets go out”.

Louis (17);

“no dad. Stop I don’t want to go in there with you. Leave me” you tried to tell your dad but it was no use, “I heard you telling your mom you need some bras so I will go with you” he dragged you to Victoria Secrets, “arghh dad it’s okay ” you tried,  “no daughter of mine will stay without bras” he chuckled, you started walking and he was picking every bra he saw, “I don’t need all of these”, “now c’mon try it”, he dragged you to the changing room,  “take these try it,  finish quickly I don’t want to stay her for too long”, “I will just try one they’re the same size” , you entered the room, “c’mon show me, it won’t take that long”, “it’s good we can go now” you said,  “no I want to see how it look like”, you sighed and opened the door, ” it’s pretty maybe I should get you mom one, no-” he stopped and looked at your stomach,  “what is this? Why is there a tattoo on your stomach?” , “it’s nothing can I wear my clothes now? , “but when did you get it?” He asked,  “you know before my best friend moved to America,  we decided to have a matching tattoo so we won’t ever forget each other”, “I would scream at you, but never mind but you’re going to explain this to your mom, I don’t want to do anything with this”, “so you’re not mad at me” you asked,  ” I would never be made at my princess now lets go home and think of a way to explain this to your mom”.

Niall (16);

you were with your dad on tour, you shared a room with him, and know you two wanted to go out, “c’mon change quickly so we can go back on time” he said,  “okay” you said taking your clothes and walking to the bathroom,  “change here, it’s not a problem! ” he said,  “umm no I will change in the bathroom” you said, “why?” ,”because I’m a big girl now I won’t change infront of you”, “what are you hiding? ” he asked,  “what do you mean? ” , “I know when you’re hiding something from me, so you better tell me now”,  you sighed and left your top above your belly button, “when did you get that?  But you know you better get rid of it”, “what do you mean?  I won’t get rid of them”, “yes you will and that’s your punishment for not asking me if I’m okay with it or not”, “but-“you tried,  “no buts young lady that’s the end of it now lets go”