Preference- You get hate for being a different ethnicity

Harry:

Whether it was your brown skin, your wildly curly hair, or the fact that you were the complete opposite race of Harry, there always seemed to be a problem with the two of you dating. For a while the hate coming from the Internet calmed down. You never actually though the issue would be brought up in an interview until you were sitting right in the crowd as the question was asked. "Harry, what's it like dating a girl of a different race? There's been a lot of talk about the issue." The man commented. Harry cut him off immediately, defending me. "It's not an issue. She's a girl. It doesn't matter to me what color her skin is. She's a great girl and race doesn't define who she is." He replied, smiling up at you as everyone in the crowd gasped.

Louis:

When hate starts coming in about your being Asian, a completely different ethnicity from your boyfriend Louis, he seems to deal better with it than you, coming up with a small plan. "(Y/N), whenever you see hate just close your eyes. There's no one but you and me. None of those other people and those opinions matter. It's just us." He whispers to you, smiling as you uncover your eyes, the only people in the world you and Louis.

Niall:

As soon as you'd been revealed as being Niall's girlfriend there was an uproar. Every day someone was making comments.She can't be your princess. She can barely even speak English. She's a Latin whore! Each comment stung with the intensity of an electric shock. One night Niall came home only to find you crying over your laptop. He runs to you immediately, whispering that he loves you over and over until the tears cease, sending you into your slumber. The next morning Niall is no where to be found but your computer is opened to the latest trending topic,#HisLatinQueen. You smile and click to Niall's Twitter, finding what he'd posted last night. You're right. She isn't my princess. She's more like my Latin queen! I love you (Y/T/N).

Liam:

It seemed as though most people thought your Canadian accent was 'cool' or 'lovely'. All your life you'd never had to deal with people disliking it but once you'd started dating Liam things went downhill. Everywhere you went with him in foreign countries someone was calling you weird or saying your voice was ugly. When it came to the Internet the comments were overwhelming. Eventually Liam became fed up with the constant crying over the comments, creating a Twitter post in your defense.@Real_Liam_Payne please leave (Y/T/N) alone. Her voice is beautiful and I could listen to her talk to me all night. I love her and that's all that will ever matter.

Zayn:

Being Native American was a difficult ethnicity to deal with. Most people didn't even know they still existed, the others insisting that they didn't, that your people didn't exist. Since the start of your relationship with Zayn your race has been questioned and when its finally revealed there's an uproar on the web. Comments ranging from your being completely fake to your being the main influence of his smoking begin to hurt you. Even though Zayn no longer has a Twitter account, he's been hearing about the comments and comes in with a suggestion. "(Y/N), you shouldn't submit yourself to that type of hate. You'll know nothing about it if you can't see it." An hour later you've deactivated your account, feeling more empowered that ever. A few days later you both come back on, facing the hate together.