BSM- He Feeds You

Liam (age:1)

Seeing as you couldn’t feed yourself and your mum was out Liam was on feeding duty. He got you all situated in your highchair and bib round your neck. He was warming up your milk in the microwave. The microwave beeped signalling that the milk has been heated he took it out and put it out of your reach so you don’t burn yourself. But he put the bowl full of spaghetti hoops on the tray of your high chair and turned away to get a wet cloth just incase you got messy, whilst doing that, there was a crash then followed by your giggles and clapping. Liam turned around to see what all the commotion was about. His mouth turned into an ‘o’ shape, then he broke into a big smile seeing the sight in front of him was you with some food down your onesie and you bowl and more food all over the floor. “(y/n)! What did you do?” You just giggled as you couldn’t really do much else because you couldn’t talk yet. He just laughed and picked you up, careful not to get any food on his shirt and said “I think it’s time for a bath!” and led you up stairs to the bathroom.

Niall (age:2)

You loved food as much as your brother did, so when it was feeding time Niall whisked you into the kitchen and sat you in your highchair and bib round your neck as you were feeding yourself and know that you could get food anywhere, as he has once found pasta stuck to the ceiling before. He mostly has the food already prepared for you because you can get really impatient. He sits beside you keeping an eye on you. The phone rings, he’s weary to leave you knowing you could get up to anything, but answers it anyway because it could be someone important. You were eating, until you dropped your spoon on the floor, after trying for about 5 minutes and not being able to reach it you decided to use your hands. When Niall got off of the phone and came back to you he saw you, you had food all over your face, hands and even in your hair! He laughed, took a picture and tweeted it. Then got a damp cloth and wiped your mouth and took you to have a bath. After you had a bath, he decided that from now on he or your mum or Greg should feed you to stop you from having these sorts of incidents.

Harry (age: 1)

You were eating pudding in the front room while Harry and the boys were over watching a film with you. You were sitting on the sofa while Harry phoned Gemma. You were trying to feed yourself, you really were but you weren’t getting a lot out of the pudding pot so you pulled on the nearest persons sleeve, which just so happened to be Louis and gave him your plastic pink spoon. He smiled and took it and got some pudding on the spoon and held it up to your mouth. By the time you had finished the whole pot you had it all around your mouth and on your hands. Harry came back in smiling until he laid eyes on you, his face turned into shock before he laughed. “Oh my Gosh, what happened?” he asked getting the other three boys attention. They turned to Harry then followed where he was looking to find you in your state with pudding everywhere and laughed. “Uncle Lou fed me!” you giggled. “Did you manage to get anything in her mouth Lou?” he laughed and picked you up to wash your face in the kitchen, not before taking a picture and sending it to your mum, tweeting it and putting it on instagram.

Zayn (age: 1)

You, your mum and dad and the boys and girlfriends were out eating at Nandos. You were in a highchair sat in between your mum and Zayn waiting for your food to come. When it did finally come, your mum and he were engaged in their own conversations so you decided to feed yourself. And seeing as you could only use your plastic utensils you just used your hands. After 15 minutes they finished his conversation to only hear your giggles and your fists banging on the tray of the chair. So he turned his head to see what you were up to and how you were getting on feeding yourself. When he saw you though, he couldn’t help but laugh because of the sight. You had little bits of chicken in your hair, scattered around on your tray and on the floor and sauce round your mouth and on your hands giggling. He tapped your mums shoulder to get her attention. When she turned to face him he pointed to you and she turned to look at you and laughed and took you to the toilets to wipe your face.

Louis (age: 3)

You were sitting in the kitchen in a highchair with the little TV playing trying to get you settled for something to eat, trying to get you out of your hyper state before you mum gets back from work so he decided to give you some mashed banana. So he set the bowl down on you high chair tray and got himself a chair and pulled it next to you so it would be easier for him to feed you. And you being the cheeky one grabbed a hand full of the banana and started to throw it and it landed EVERYWHERE. And I mean everywhere the ceiling, fridge, window, all over you and Louis. Louis tried to hide the smile on his face but when he heard your giggles he couldn’t. After he had finished feeding you, he decided to quickly clean up the mess before your mum got home.