Carnival

Y/n POV

It's been a couple of days since you've been back in Korea. After a busy schedule, it's your day off. Staying in your PJ you lounge around the apartment. You have on a white RJ t-shirt with pink Kookie pants. Not matching but very relaxing. Passing your time in front of the TV you think of Jin. Peeking at your phone you hope he would call or at least text. He didn't and you didn't bother since it was his day off too. A little distance is okay. He's probably exhausted from work. To get your mind off Jin, you binge watch TV shows. Hours pass by and your stomach starts to grumble. You head to the kitchen to prepare a meal.

"Hmm grilled fish with veggies sounds good"

In the middle of preparing your meal, the bell rings. It's 4 pm now. Maybe it's the mailman. You walk over to the door with your hair up high in a messy bun. Not looking your best but it didn't matter. It's just the mailman. Without hesitation, you open the door.

"Yes... I- Jin?!" Your body stiffens starting at him with large eyes. You look like the definition of a hot mess right now. Great time for your worldwide handsome boyfriend to see you.

"Sorry I came unexpectedly

"Sorry I came unexpectedly. I'll leave-"

"No! No, it's okay... come in" inviting him inside.

You hide behind the door as he walks in. Hidden from his view you stare down how handsome he looks. The long coat resting on his broad shoulders. The brown turtle neck gripping his long neck. The gold circle glasses making him the next level of handsome. You almost drool watching him taking off his coat. The sweater clutching his slim waist. He turns around facing you. His eyes look at you from head to toe. Hand in hand you look at the floor blushing from embarrassment. Thoughts of Jin thinking you're a slob rush through your mind.

"I like your PJs and your hair looks very cute." He says winking at you.

"You do?"

"Of course I do! I know for sure I chose the right girlfriend since I dress the same at home" he says snickering at himself. He sensed how insecure you felt. Cheering you up, you now smile at your appearance. Sruncthing up your nose you smell something burning. Remembering the food on the stove you rush to the kitchen.

"Shit. Shit. Shit" you say under your breath as you try to save the food from burning. Seokjin hurries to your side to 'help'. You flinch feeling his hands grips onto the side of your hips. Gradually his fingers lead the way feeling every inch of your waist. The journey ends as his arms wrap around you tight. He rests his chin on your shoulder watching you cook.

"Wow, that looks great! Can I join you?"

Each word he spoke caressed his warm breath against your ear. Tingles go down your body as you feel the vibration of his voice.

"O- of course" you somehow say. Nervous to the bone having him so close. Jin notices your tense body and backs away. Leaning against the kitchen island he watches you cook or is he admiring you? Trembling nervous of his eyes on you, the garlic slips from between the cutting board and knife.