Chained

Y/N POV
It's been a couple days since that night with Seokjin. Something about that night was different. It was lustful but neither of us made a move. Of course he wouldn't he doesn't want me. I bet he deals with my type of girls daily. I don't want to creep him out. I'm probably over thinking. I should stop.

It was early in the morning when I came to the set of RUN. This was my first time organizing a RUN episode so I was nervous. The staff kept reassuring me that I was doing great. I had worn the hoodie Seokjin gave me. I pulled the hoodie to my face smelling his scent. Maybe by wearing this way he will get a signal...

I couldn't wait to see him. The past couple days were busy. I wasn't able to see him much or spend time with him. I kept looking at the clock waiting for the time to come when he would walk in. The door screeched open. It was the boys. We all waved at each other and smiled.

"Wow y/n you did this today? It looks great!" Said Taehyung patting my back.

"Ahaha don't embrace me. It's my job." I said as my eyes searched for Jin. I decided to ask Jungkook who was eyeing the donuts. I walked closer to hear him talking to himself to not eat the donuts. He really was a baby at times.

"Jungkook where is Seokjin?"

"Hyung is meeting someone... I think. He didn't come with us but he should be here soon." he said right when Jin walked in laughing along with a girl and hugging her goodbye. He had his eyes on me the whole time but I sneered at them and looked away. This confirmed that I was overthinking. He didn't like me. He didn't want him. It was just all in my head.

JIN POV
I wanted to go to the set ASAP but couldn't. I haven't seen her much the past couple of days. I missed seeing her smile. I felt empty not being with her. Before walking in I knew my eyes would search for her but they didn't have to. She was right their in the hoodie I gave her. Her soft face hide in the black ball cap she was wearing. I wanted to stare into her brown eyes but she looked away. Her face went white as if something was wrong. Was she jealous?

Y/N POV
You sit in your spot looking at the instructions for the game. Your brain kept rewinding what you had just saw. You had no right to be jealous but you were. You felt hurt but you shouldn't be. Your not his nor is he yours.

Have I fallen for him? No no I can't. Focus y/n focus on your work.

Suddenly I hear someone whisper in my ear with the softest but seductive voice "You look cute in that hoodie" it was Jin. Did he know I was jealous? He then went over to his seat looking at me with a smile. I quickly looked into my papers ignoring his gesture. Was I too obvious? Fuck it I can deal with that later. It's time to announce the instructions.

"Okay boys before we start here are the instructions. You will be randomly assigned to a partner who you will be chained you. You have to complete the given task chained together. Your goal is to complete as many task as you can without getting tangled as these chains are prone to getting tangled. Any questions?"

Jimin raises his hand. "Yes Jimin?" I ask knowing he will hit on me. I didn't mind since it was all fun and games.

"Can I be chained to you" he says with a wink. I giggle giving in it to make Jin jealous. Maybe now he will know how it feels. But why would he care. Jin then leans back in his chair looking at Jimin with death in his eyes. Jimin covered his face laughing. I giggled and walked away to my spot. Everyone laughed expect for Jin. He sat there with a straight face looking down with his arms crossed. I couldn't help but smile. He looked too adorable when his manly self would become a kid.

Finally the game had started but it was a mess. All the members kept falling onto each other unable to coordinate their moves. "THIS IS A SET UP! YOU DID THIS ON PURPOSE!" Yelled Jin as he was tangled to Hoseok. I held back my laughter covering my face but it was too late. I looked up to see Jin's eyes on me. I caught him looking at me a couple times today. His deep stares made me nervous. What was he thinking?