Alone at Midnight

JIN POV

It was midnight. Everyone went home but me. I walked through the dark office alone. I couldn't stop thinking about y/n. She had taken away my sleep.
Since she scolded me into not practicing earlier, I decided to practice now. I entered the dark practice room opening the dime lights having enough light and darkness.

I turned on the music. The first song that came on was My Time. I started to stretch bending over to touch my toes. As I was getting up there was a dark figure by the door. I started to scream on the top of my lungs while running towards the back hitting the wall.

"HELP!! HELP!! GO AWAY PLEASE!! HELP ANYONE!!!" I screamed with my face in the wall. I could hear footsteps approaching me. Today was the day I die.

"BOO!" Said a cute voice while grabbing my shoulder. I turned around to see it was y/n. She instantly started to laugh hugging her slim waist. 

"JIN I CANT BREATHEE IT WAS ME!! YOU REALLY ARE A SCARDY CAT!!" She historically laughed with tears running down her face.

"Hey stop it!! I can't help it. Okay!" I said looking down flushed with embarrassment wanting to go hide somewhere. She really saw this side of me.

I finally looked up watching her catch her breathe as she wiped the tears off her face. I eyed her from top to bottom as the lyrics played in the background
Oh I can't call ya, I can't hol' ya
Oh I can't
And yes you know, yes you know~
She was wearing black shorts with a white tshirt that hugged her boobs. Her boobs looked bigger and her ass was rounder in the night clothes she was wearing. I gulped seeing how hot she looked in a simple fit.

"Um what are you doing here?" I asked scratching my head. It was just the two of us. Did she want me alone? Was today going to be the day?

"Well I am your doctor so it's my duty to make sure you are okay. I noticed you didn't leave the office so I figured you would be here practicing. I have to make sure you don't hurt your finger more so I'm watching you." She said with her hands behind her back looking at me straight in the eyes while slowly rocking side to side.

"I- I couldn't sleep so-" I was cut off

"Can I join you? I don't know how to dance like you but I watch you all so I think I got it down." She asked with eager eyes hoping for a yes. Who could say no to that face. I agreed as heartbeat started to play. I wish that you would love (love) me (me) every song for perfect with her I felt for her. I wanted to touch her. I wanted her to love me. She went over to change the song. We danced to ON but I was out of breathe and sat on the floor. She was more energetic then I thought.

"Hmm let's switch songs now" she said as she went over to the music player and bent over. I gulped seeing her butt in the air wanting to smack it. She skipped through the songs until Pied Pier came one.

"I love this song!!! By the way did I ever tell you how hot your vocals were in this song" she said turning around winking at me still bent over. She knew what she was doing right? She had to!

I watched her with dazed eyes as she started to dance. My eyes followed her every move. Her boobs and butt bounced with every move she made. She moved her body smoothly seducing me even more.

I dozed off into my own my thoughts while watching her.

I slowly stood up walking towards her until I was behind her. I put my hands on either sides of her hips as she grind on my bulge making me grow craving her more. She turned around now facing me. My lust filled eyes looked deep into her innocent eyes. I started to walk closer while she walked further trying escape until she hit the wall letting out a small gasp. I smirked putting my hands on the wall by her face  "You can't escape me after dancing like that" I said while looking at her pink lips. Her eyes followed my hand as I reached behind to lock the door. "What are you doing?" She asked with fear. "Something I should've done a long time ago." Grabbing her hips making her move closer as she let out a gasp looking down at my chest. I could tell she was nervous. I picked up her chin and pressed my lips against hers. She started to kiss me back letting me enter her mouth. We fought for dominance but I wasn't letting her win today. Her fingers ran though my sweaty long hair. My other hand I slid down her shorts into her panties. She let out a muffled moan as I rubbed her wet clit. I pulled my lips back and looked at her face tilted back into the wall "Wet already" I asked. "Ahh- Only for you."  She said with her eyes closed. "Really baby?" I asked as I slide two fingers up her making her let out a loud moan that echoed in the room. "Is that all your going to do to me?" She said while biting her lips looking at me with lust filled eyes. I had taken over her innocence her pureness. Her words were enough to make me go insane. I pulled my hand out making her flinch. She looked at me confused at first but then she knew what I wanted. I pulled off her shorts and blue laced panties throwing them across the room. I pulled down my pants letting my dick bounce out as she looked at me with needy eyes. I put my hands on her ass telling her to jump. She jumped wrapping her legs around me putting me at her entrance "Are you ready?" I asked. "Yes I a-" before she could end her sentence I thrusted into her. Her walls clenched around me. She screamed holding me tight as I went in and out of her her. "Ah- you- your going so ah fastahh" she said unable to control her speech. "Fuck your so tight" I said in her ear. Her painful  moans started to change into sounds of pleasure. I went deeper and faster in her as she digged her nails into my back. The sound of skin slapping echoed the room. I could see every detail of fucking her from the side mirrors. She moaned my name as she curled closer to my body. "Ahh- JJIN IM CUM-" she could barely speak. I could feel her walls tightening around me. She kept moaning my name "JIN JIN JIN--"

"Jin? JINN? JIINN!!" I felt someone shake my shoulder. It was Y/n. This was all a dream?! I lifted myself from the floor now sitting up rubbing my eyes.

"Are you okay? Your getting tired. We should head home. Let me go get my bage." she said as she left the room.

I was still recovering from my dream. It felt so real. Damm it why wasn't it!! I looked down to see my ragging boner in my black ripped jeans. I sat hugging my legs trying to hide it.

"Shit. Shit. Shit." I said while she walked into the room.

"Anything wrong?" She asked confused

"Ahaha nothing.." I said with my flushed face from the dream. I was now sitting with my knees up and hands behind my back. She smiled and let out a hand to help me up.  I grabbed her hand pulling her down over my body. Her hips were between my legs. Her hands were resting on my chest. She looked into my eyes then shy away. She was looking at my shoulders turning red. I smiled looking how flustered we both were. I wanted to lean in for a kiss but she quickly got up with her back now facing me. Maybe I made her feel uncomfortable. I quickly came up with an excuse for my actions.

"I'm sorry my legs are asleep. Yah. I need a couple minutes." I said laughing trying to hide my nervousness hoping she didn't hate me.

"It- it's okay. I'll wait." She said still not facing me. I could see the front of her body from the mirror. She stood there red with her hands in front looking at the floor. I got up standing behind her "Let's go my doctor." I said making her laugh. I knew my cringe talk made her laugh. I was glad I was able to break the awkwardness.

We headed home in the darkness. She lived in the same complex as us a couple doors away. I insisted to take her to her door as it wasn't safe at this time of night. We arrived at her place. She started to open her door smiling at me.

"Goodnight Jin thank you for dropping me off"

"No don't say that! Good night y/n." I said while walking away to my place. We both waved back at each other as I turned around but wait...
I turned back around walking towards her. I put my arms around her waist and hugged her tight. "Jin your so sweet. Now go rest." She said while patting my back.

I let go and turned around walking to my place awkwardly. Ugh Jin why are you so awkward aren't you world wide handsome. Where is your confidence?! That was the worst hug ever. What would she be thinking. I scolded myself while walking home but at the end

What a night it was even tho it was a dream...