Dreams

JIN POV
I could feel her shivered breaths in my ear as I went deeper with every stroke. Her walls were tight around me. Her legs hugged around my back not letting me go. My fingers ran down her body slowly exploring each of her curves. Suddenly she gripped my arms tight digging her nails "ahrigght right there" she moaned. I leaned down closer to kiss her neck as I thrusted harder. She kept moaning my name into my ear "Jin...ah-Jin. Jin" but then someone shook me.

From a fare I hear "Jin! JIN HYUNG WAKE UP!!" it was Yoongi.

"Yoongiii why did you wake me up? I was having such a good dream" I said while pouting and sitting up.

"You know the new doctor is coming in. It would be rude to be late. We have to remember their going to be with us a lot. We should be there early to meet them. Don't want to rub off as a bad celebrity" said Yoongi

"Okay okay I'll be there soon." Yoongi then left the room. I laid back in bed looking at the ceiling thinking of the dream I just had. Since the day I saw that girl at the concert I've been having vivid dreams. Sometimes sexual and sometimes just being with her.

She felt so real but she didn't exist in my life...

I turned around to look at the clock. I was getting late so I got up to brush my teeth. Looking into the mirror with a sign I started to brush my teeth. Why was I so lonely?

It's been several years I haven't been in a relationship. My relationships never worked out. They found me weird or too busy or just not "their type". Honestly they didn't give me sparks either. They didn't seem suitable to be my wife. No one has caught my eye until I saw that girl. Something about her made me want her but it was impossible. I knew I would never see her again.

I was now 27 but still had no one who loved me. To the world I was world wide handsome but inside I felt lonely. I wanted someone who would love me. Care for me. Want me. I wanted to get married soon but seems like life didn't have that planned for me.

I spit out my toothpaste and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Maybe this is my faith. I will be forever alone"

I then headed to my closest and got ready. I thought I dress decent today as we were going to meet our new doctor. Bangpd got us a doctor and assistant for our wellbeing. We meet staff members daily but he said this would be special. The person would be with us daily. I knew it would be a big, smelly, old man like last time. Sign

Our old doctor decided it was his time to retire. Time for a new man to handle me while doing checkups.